+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Same... unfortunately. At that point, the Pats already had 2 so whats another? Eagles still got ZERO.
    To be honest though, in retrospect, at the time these games were happening it was the pats organization winning, much like the Giants in 2007 won essentially as an organization, with equal contributions from passing, rushing, and defense. Nobody knew how Brady would be elevated to this media "legend" at the time, though I guess it's to be expected when you have 3 rings. Wonder what would have happened if he had only won two...

Nah... forget that, **** the eagles... I have principles here, and I'm sticking with them...

Quote Originally Posted by TroyArcher View Post
    I wouldn't watch either if I had a wife that looks like his wife.
    Amen to that. I wouldn't even own a TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    Imagine the faces he would make if LT , in his prime, was sacking him on a Sunday afternoon !!!!!?????
    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Get Better #80, Hermano !!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Anyone still want to defend this baby? As a football fan, I would always watch the superbowl, even when it was the nightmare matchup, Pats v Eagles. Sour Grapes.
    I didn't watch any of the Superbowls in the 90's that had the Cowboys in them. Just didn't want the aggravation.