+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
    I've been reading some so called experts think Billy Turner is a top 60 pick!

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    How the hell did I forget him lol..? There are a lot of guys who are listed at 6ft too like Gilbert and ****rell off the top of my head
    Don't worry about it, with so many prospects(record amount of underclassmen), its so hard to not let a few of slip ur mind from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I've been reading some so called experts think Billy Turner is a top 60 pick!
    I mentioned this a few days ago haha! I saw some clown on bleacher report have him going in the first round hahaha

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

I just checked cbs sports' rankings to see where some of my favorite less known guys in the Senior Bowl that played well are at now...

Crockett Gilmore TE Colorado St. the #7 TE (Jumped Marcel Jensen) is projected a 4-5 round pick
    Walt Aikens CB Liberty is the #22 CB and is now projected to be a 4-5 round pick
    Caraun Reid DT Princeton is the #13 DT and is projected a 4th round pick
    Christian Kirskey OLB Iowa is the #10 OLB and is projected a 3-4 round pick

I might be changing my tune on Martin. He looked phenomenal out there and was hands down the best lineman I saw. He was stoning guys. Trent Murphy said he was the best OL he'd faced in collegiate career. I was never too impressed with Martin beforehand but he looks like he really came into his own now. Technically sound and strong at the point of attack. The last series iirc he went up against Ford too and handled him convincingly....which let me know he could handle the speed rush as well cause Dee was flying off the edge. The only knock I saw him get was the one holding penalty and from the angle they showed it, it didn't look like much of a hold to me.

Dee Ford = Monster. I was already high on him but he reminded me of Von Miller in the 2011 Senior Bowl the way he was flying around out there.

Cyril Richardson looked awful. I don't want that guy in anymore mocks to the Giants in the first two rounds at least. Third round maybe I can handle it. Looks like he's thinking too much out there and his confidence is shaky. Jack Mewhort was disappointing also. Saw him get beat numerous times. He definitely hurt his stock this week.

Telvin Smith, Aaron Donald and Jordan Matthews all looked good.

Oh yeah, and I was really impressed with Stanley Jean-Baptiste also. He has nice length (6'3 215) and liked the way he broke on the ball. Another Nebraska product with a very interesting skill-set.

So after all this senior bowl practice time. Actual game. Interviews. Who do we love and who do we not? Who moved up on our Mocks and who were taken off. Looked to me like dee ford may have played his way into the the first round.. And out of our reach
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    Oh yeah, and I was really impressed with Stanley Jean-Baptiste also. He has nice length (6'3 215) and liked the way he broke on the ball. Another Nebraska product with a very interesting skill-set.
    Yup.. Thinking 2nd rounder now.. It's hard to find 6'3 CBs

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    So after all this senior bowl practice time. Actual game. Interviews. Who do we love and who do we not? Who moved up on our Mocks and who were taken off. Looked to me like dee ford may have played his way into the the first round.. And out of our reach
    From the game and what I have heard from practice these are a few guys off the top of my head that I am moving up from where I personally had them ranked before Senior Bowl week

Aaron Donald
    Crockett Gilmore
    Caraun Reid
    Walt Aikens
    Stanley Jean-Baptiste
    Charles Sims
    Dee Ford
    Zack Martin
    Christian Kirksey
    Nevin Lawson
    Billy Turner
    David Fluellen

Guys who went down from where I previously had them ranked before Senior Bowl week are

Cyril Richardson
    Taj Boyd
    Aaron Colvin (Injury)
    C.J Fiedorowicz (He blocked fine but I didn't get to see him catch anything which could be blamed on the North QB's who were not good at all
    _________

That is kind of off the top of my head. I am sure I will be able to think of some more later

James White and Pierre Desir helped themselves as well