+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Good post on that article! I have been hearing a lot of good things from LB Kirksey who really has been rising up my personal rankings lately after rewatching the Nebraska game tape and seeing how good he was in coverage... He was lined up on a slot WR a lot of the game! He also is good at blitzing and is pretty solid vs the run as well. I really think he is underrated and hope to keep it that way because I think he could be a potential mid-round gem.

I have seen Borland compared to Zach Thomas quite a few times now which would be solid. He is supposedly really good in coverage as well. I watched a highlight of him and he absolutely stuffed Carlos Hyde on the goal line! That is impressive because I have not seen many people that have been able to do that vs Hyde. The only thing is he is listed at MLB. I am curious if he could play some OLB... If so he would be a nice 3-4th round pick IMO
    Either Aaron Donald, Mike Evans, Eric Ebron or bust
    1st- E. Ebron TE North Carolina
    2nd- D. Easley DT Florida
    3rd- T. Swanson C Arkansas
    4th- C. Latimer WR Indiana
    5th- J. White RB Wisconsin
    5th- K. Pierre-Louis OLB Boston College
    6th- A. Lynch DE USF

The more I watch of Arthur Lynch TE from Georgia at the Senior Bowl the more similarities I see between him and Jason Witten. He is a big guy who is a great in line blocker and has soft hands in the receiving game. He made some nice catches in the practice that I saw today. He is pretty impressive and I would be happy with him in the 4th round
    6th- A. Lynch DE USF

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    The more I watch of Arthur Lynch TE from Georgia at the Senior Bowl the more similarities I see between him and Jason Witten. He is a big guy who is a great in line blocker and has soft hands in the receiving game. He made some nice catches in the practice that I saw today. He is pretty impressive and I would be happy with him in the 4th round
    Will you look at this 7rd mock i've put together when i'm finished and tell me what you think? Its on Draft site, and its taken me awhile, so i'mj hoping to have one person at least who can look at it and tell me what they think.

Arthur Lynch is growing on me some also. He reminds me of Dallas Clark..

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Will you look at this 7rd mock i've put together when i'm finished and tell me what you think? Its on Draft site, and its taken me awhile, so i'mj hoping to have one person at least who can look at it and tell me what they think.
    Yeah no problem. Just let me know when I can check it out! Clark and Lynch is a pretty good comparison because they both kind of have that old school TE feel to them where they aren't the most athletic guys but they are tough and do just about anything you ask them to do
    6th- A. Lynch DE USF

Bronx NYC ......... Justin Gilbert "bandwagoneer"
    Can't believe I missed this thread.

Jordan Zumwalt is someone I will have my eye on. Watched a lot of Bruins games this year and he always jumped out. Constantly around the football making big time hits. He was somewhat under the radar this year, mostly because the announcers and analysts were making such a big deal over Anthony Barr (and rightly so), but for a team like the Giants who need help at LB, Zumwalt could be a guy I wouldn't mind them looking at.

Others I'm really interested in seeing:

RaShede Hageman - He's someone I could see in play for the Giants at 12. He has that versatility factor that Giants love on their D-line where he can lineup inside or on the end. Being a physical freak also doesn't hurt.

Michael Sam- Was better than Ealy this year but doesn't have the prototypical frame NFL scouts covet. IMO that's the only thing holding him back from being a first round pick. Guy recorded something like 20 tackles for a loss and 11 sacks for Mizzou. His motor is ridiculous.

Will Clarke- nycsportzfan mentioned him and I watched him play in the East/West game where he stood out. 6'7 275....yeah, want to watch that guy.

Also:

Kyle Van Noy
    Jimmy Garoppolo
    Christian Jones
    Dee Ford
    Jordan Matthews

My two sleeper CB's that I am excited to watch are Qua Cox (someone has mentioned him before) and Walt Aikens. I want to see what both guys can do vs D1 guys
    6th- A. Lynch DE USF

Yeah no problem. Just let me know when I can check it out! Clark and Lynch is a pretty good comparison because they both kind of have that old school TE feel to them where they aren't the most athletic guys but they are tough and do just about anything you ask them to do
    Thanks buddy.

big fan.. I like him in the 4th..
    (1)Aaron Donald, DT Pittsburgh - (2)Jordan Matthews, WR Vanderbilt - (3)Jack Mewhort, OL Ohio State
    (4)Arthur Lynch, TE Georgia - (5)Bryan Stork, C Florida State - (5)Tyler Gaffney, RB Stanford
    (6)Prince Shembo, OLB Notre Dame

I'm not done with the Draft yet, but i just made the Giants 6th rd pick, which is obviously are last pick.. This is what i came out with for us. Remember this is drafting for every team, which makes it alot harder then just doing a GIants mock draft.lol(which i'm finding out)

1). Khalil Mack OLB Buffalo(i was surprised Mack got to us, which gives me alittle more hope he'll be there in real life when we pick)
    2). Aaron Donald DT Pitt(i started this draft before sr bowl practices began. I really don't see this being possible by draft day, but oh well.lol)
    3). Brandon Coleman WR Rutgers
    4). Aaron Lynch DE S.Florida
    5). Billy Turner OT N.Dakota St(actually seen this kid during playoff game on ESPN, and he looked great.)
    6). Devonta Freeman RB Florida St.