+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    Can't believe I missed this thread.

Jordan Zumwalt is someone I will have my eye on. Watched a lot of Bruins games this year and he always jumped out. Constantly around the football making big time hits. He was somewhat under the radar this year, mostly because the announcers and analysts were making such a big deal over Anthony Barr (and rightly so), but for a team like the Giants who need help at LB, Zumwalt could be a guy I wouldn't mind them looking at.

Others I'm really interested in seeing:

RaShede Hageman - He's someone I could see in play for the Giants at 12. He has that versatility factor that Giants love on their D-line where he can lineup inside or on the end. Being a physical freak also doesn't hurt.

Michael Sam- Was better than Ealy this year but doesn't have the prototypical frame NFL scouts covet. IMO that's the only thing holding him back from being a first round pick. Guy recorded something like 20 tackles for a loss and 11 sacks for Mizzou. His motor is ridiculous.

Will Clarke- nycsportzfan mentioned him and I watched him play in the East/West game where he stood out. 6'7 275....yeah, want to watch that guy.

Also:

Kyle Van Noy
    Jimmy Garoppolo
    Christian Jones
    Dee Ford
    Jordan Matthews
    Your not to late. Still got the game.. Glad you noticed, as your inputs always welcome..

Your guy Hageman weighed in at 318lbs and at 6ft 6in, and was noted as being "compact".. That was good news for the big upside DT.. I've also read some good reports on him as well. Bears are probably gonna seriously consider him at pick 15. I also like him.

Clarkes stock in flying high right now. I'm so glad hes moving outta sleeper staturs and into top 3rd status. Hes got a huge motor and looks the partt, and has some pass rush moves and a ton of strength and underrated flexibility.. Will Clarkes really climbing up my fave player in this draft list..

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I'm not done with the Draft yet, but i just made the Giants 6th rd pick, which is obviously are last pick.. This is what i came out with for us. Remember this is drafting for every team, which makes it alot harder then just doing a GIants mock draft.lol(which i'm finding out)

1). Khalil Mack OLB Buffalo(i was surprised Mack got to us, which gives me alittle more hope he'll be there in real life when we pick)
    2). Aaron Donald DT Pitt(i started this draft before sr bowl practices began. I really don't see this being possible by draft day, but oh well.lol)
    3). Brandon Coleman WR Rutgers
    4). Aaron Lynch DE S.Florida
    5). Billy Turner OT N.Dakota St(actually seen this kid during playoff game on ESPN, and he looked great.)
    6). Devonta Freeman RB Florida St.
    That would be a pretty legit draft. I love the Turner pick. I have seen him play probably 3-4 times this year live and he is an animal. Even against K State I thought he played well. NDSU is a powerhouse at their level of football haha.

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    That would be a pretty legit draft. I love the Turner pick. I have seen him play probably 3-4 times this year live and he is an animal. Even against K State I thought he played well. NDSU is a powerhouse at their level of football haha.
    Heres the link to the entire draft, i just finished. Took me parts of 3days. You should do one.. Its actually pretty fun...

http://www.draftsite.com/mydraftsite...ck-draft/2014/
    Last edited by nycsportzfan; 01-25-2014 at 02:11 AM.

Your guy Hageman weighed in at 318lbs and at 6ft 6in, and was noted as being "compact".. That was good news for the big upside DT.. I've also read some good reports on him as well. Bears are probably gonna seriously consider him at pick 15. I also like him.
    I think he has Giants type pick written all over him. Wouldn't be surprised at all if he's on their radar especially if Linval isn't re-signed. If he tests well in the next couple of months, I think he could solidify himself in the top 10. Guys that big, athletic with raw power are tough for teams to pass on.

Heres the link to the entire draft, i just finished. Took me parts of 3days. You should do one.. Its actually pretty fun...

That's a pretty solid class. Just missed on James Wilder for Davonta but still....I wouldn't have much of a qualm. You have some interesting choices going in the first two rounds (all teams) too.

That's a pretty solid class. Just missed on James Wilder for Davonta but still....I wouldn't have much of a qualm. You have some interesting choices going in the first two rounds (all teams) too.
    Thanks. I thought about Carlos Hyde , Jaylen Watkins, and Chris Smith, before settling on Brandon Coleman in RD3. That was my toughest decison.. But i all ready had us with Khalil Mack and Aaron Donald, so i thought we neeeded a weapon, and a big, downfield threat, who could be a nightmare in the redzone in Coleman was my pick... Coleman underachieved a bit this past yr, but there is no denying his talent. Hes a somewhat risky pick, but his physical tools are to hard to ignore.

That big Hageman there??lol wow!

I think he has Giants type pick written all over him. Wouldn't be surprised at all if he's on their radar especially if Linval isn't re-signed. If he tests well in the next couple of months, I think he could solidify himself in the top 10. Guys that big, athletic with raw power are tough for teams to pass on.
    Ya, i can agree with this. They do love there raw , upside, big bodied Dlineman(interior and exterioria). Bears and Giants are similary run teams if you ask me, anyways.. No 2 teams are exactly alike, but the Bears and the way they pick does remind me of the Giants a bit.

Did you think about taking baptiste over lynch? Beside that I love the mock. Coleman and Donald are two of my fav players. It is hard to pass up Coleman with that height, weight, speed combo with his natural smoothness and body control.