+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bench Player

Next Year's Schedule

I know I know, soo not the time to talk about it. But I was just looking at the opponents that the Giants have to play next year. And I said "Hold up, how can next year's schedule be worse than this years?"

Steelers 12-4
    Ravens 12-4
    Bengals 9-7
    Browns 4-12 eh
    49ers 13-3
    Packers 15-1
    Saints 13-3
    Falcons 10-6
    Carolina 6-10
    Tampa Bay 4-12 eh

And if you add it up w/ our division's records you get a .747 opponents winning %. Only 4 teams on that schedule had a losing record. Ugh!

Starter

Re: Next Year's Schedule

And Carolina and Cle are going to be much improved, brutal, brutal, brutal. The time is NOW, GO GET THAT TROPHY GIANTS!!!!!

Its a bad joke. No team should have to play a schedule like that. Against a winning pct like that. Total BS!

That seems unfair for sure.

Veteran

Ehh you never know how those teams will be next year. This years schedule was brutal and we are stronger now for it. To be the best you have to beat the best. Im sure those teams dont want to play us either.

Bench Player

Pittsburgh are getting old, injured and will have cap problem... 11+ wins is out of reach for them next year, they are on the decline.

Cincinnati is a game we should win
    same with Cleveland,Carolina and Tampa Bay
    Baltimore will be a loss
    49ers = win for us
    Packers = Loss
    New Orleans = Loss
    Falcons = win

our division 4-2

total 11-5

my 2 cents

The schedule is similar to 2008. We all know how great the majority of our regular season went

Seems to happen to us quite often. That is a rough schedule and I thought the last 9 games of this year were brutal matchups.

[quote user="guerilla"]I know I know, soo not the time to talk about it. But I was just looking at the opponents that the Giants have to play next year. And I said "Hold up, how can next year's schedule be worse than this years?" Steelers 12-4 Ravens 12-4 Bengals 9-7 Browns 4-12 eh 49ers 13-3 Packers 15-1 Saints 13-3 Falcons 10-6 Carolina 6-10 Tampa Bay 4-12 eh And if you add it up w/ our division's records you get a .747 opponents winning %. Only 4 teams on that schedule had a losing record. Ugh![/quote]

Look at some of our losses this year..

Skins - Twice

Seahawks

Eagles - With Vince Young as QB

The of course we lost to someplay-off teams.... Packers (close game), 49ers (close game), Saints (did we even show up for that one)

[quote user="rebelfan1966"]

[quote user="guerilla"]I know I know, soo not the time to talk about it. But I was just looking at the opponents that the Giants have to play next year. And I said "Hold up, how can next year's schedule be worse than this years?" Steelers 12-4 Ravens 12-4 Bengals 9-7 Browns 4-12 eh 49ers 13-3 Packers 15-1 Saints 13-3 Falcons 10-6 Carolina 6-10 Tampa Bay 4-12 eh And if you add it up w/ our division's records you get a .747 opponents winning %. Only 4 teams on that schedule had a losing record. Ugh![/quote]

Look at some of our losses this year..

Skins - Twice

Seahawks

Eagles - With Vince Young as QB

The of course we lost to some*play-off teams.... Packers (close game), 49ers (close game), Saints (did we even show up for that one)

[/quote]Good point. We made back up QB's look like Tom Brady and Drew Brees this year....I guess it's not the good teams we have to worry about.