+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

To The Team: Shut up and Play

I get tired each week, hearing this player or that ran his mouth about next weeks game, or the next team and their players...enough of the "REX RYAN" talk! I give it no creedance and neither should any fan after the flatulating regular season we witnessed! Talk with action and not your mouth, and if you must talk, talk about your coaches, players/teammates and fans! Brag about that!

SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Re: To The Team: Shut up and Play

[quote user="hungrrrry"]I get tired each week, hearing this player or that ran his mouth about next weeks game, or the next team and their players...enough of the "REX RYAN" talk! I give it no creedance and neither should any fan after the flatulating regular season we witnessed! Talk with action and not your mouth, and if you must talk, talk about your coaches, players/teammates and fans! Brag about that! SHUT UP AND PLAY![/quote]I'm good with that. I think TC would be good with it as well. Go Giants!!
    No one remembers who came in second.

All-Pro

No. I guarentee there is 0% chance the packers will win. Not only will they not win, they will be shut out. Not only will they be shut out, they won't get a first down. Write it down.

Veteran

What talk is that?

JPP - saying we we will get a win right after beating the falcons (kid hasnt talked all year and was excited thats all.

Antrel - same ol same ol every week and he was right by the way we are back in GB - and kiwi credits his mouth with players getting back to practice.

Tuck called some players dirty according to Suh and Raji.

Who else is talking and what are they saying?

All ive heard is they are looking fwd to GB whats wrong with that?

It's all part of the marketing and keeping people interested and talking. After all, this is big business. I do agree that they need to maintain class and just go out there and get it done.

Veteran

Players have predicted wins and got them - and lost them - in the end it barely matters as its the divisional playoffs and everyone is as fired up as they get.

Remember plax predicted a win against the pats - even gave a score.

While I dont love the talk either i dont think anything egregious has gone on with this team. Most of it stays in house and they stick to the company line for the most part.

how about this? To Giants Fans: Shut Up and Enjoy the Season.

seriously. the past few weeks couldn't have gone any better for us. most people didn't even think we'd make the playoffs. now we're two games away from the big one. can we just go a week without whining about something? let 'em talk. they've earned it. i don't think they've said anything outrageous anyway.

[quote user="Easy-Duz-It"]how about this? To Giants Fans: Shut Up and Enjoy the Season.

seriously. the past few weeks couldn't have gone any better for us. most people didn't even think we'd make the playoffs. now we're two games away from the big one. can we just go a week without whining about something? let 'em talk. they've earned it. i don't think they've said anything outrageous anyway.[/quote]
    we're all happy we've been winning, but part of it has been because of the whole "us vs them" mentality and being humble. It feels like now that we've put a few good games together, the guys are starting to sound ****y, and I don't like it one bit.

The media just wants to sell papers. Taking words out of context is all in a days work.
    Our players need to wise up and shut it.

[quote user="fourth&forever"]The media just wants to sell papers. Taking words out of context is all in a days work.
    Our players need to wise up and shut it.[/quote]Yep they did for jpp. But Mcarthy said they were gonna win as well.

So you have a SB winning coach talking compared to a 2nd year de who was taken out of context.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul