+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NFL Draft: Looking At Center Travis Swanson For The Giants

Also, i'd add Gabe Ikard to the list. He played really well last wk during the Shrine practices and game.

Veteran
    Well, for starters he could lose 20lb around his waist. Then add 10# up top and 10# downstairs starting now! That should help with the bullrush issue.

Veteran
    Gabe ikard is who i had mocked for us in the 4th round.. i think he pushed himself up with his practice and game play at the shrine game. lot of concern about strength but i think he makes up for that with technique, he just needs a little more work at the pro level. he can rest a year learn the system then start in the next year

I think you address the issue of Center in the Draft...

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Chaos View Post
    I think you address the issue of Center in the Draft...
    Agreed.. Check the sig

Quote Originally Posted by rainierjef View Post
    Gabe ikard is who i had mocked for us in the 4th round.. i think he pushed himself up with his practice and game play at the shrine game. lot of concern about strength but i think he makes up for that with technique, he just needs a little more work at the pro level. he can rest a year learn the system then start in the next year
    Ikard struggles with power, I'm not sure what Macadoo's run game philosophy is, but his play style isn't a fit for our old scheme which was a lot of power and lead, with some trap mixed in.

+ Reply to Thread