+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Strick's Offseason Mock 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by flimflam View Post
    In my first mock, and in my Version 3, I have Dennard going first and Van Noy going 2nd as you have. Nth else would be great picks, we need a stud at CB, period and at LB. I feel like we can fill in our O-line with free agency, and find a RB and TE in the later rounds. Also, I posted a thread about picking Dennard with our 12, which I would love. I'm this pass happy league, look how far good defenses got teams-Carolina, SF, and of course, Seattle.
    Yeah my hope is that Dennard falls, we address OL in FA, and we just get a bunch of play makers on both sides of the ball.

Something like
    Dennard
    ASJ
    Paul Richardson
    Andre Williams
    Christian Kirksey
    Ethan Westbrooks

I would absolutely love a draft like that

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

I would love to see Andre Williams. He is an absolute beast, I see where you come from with Sims though. If we keep an I-pro style of offense I'd rather a more powerful back, but on the west coast Sims would be a great weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel_1 View Post
    I would love to see Andre Williams. He is an absolute beast, I see where you come from with Sims though. If we keep an I-pro style of offense I'd rather a more powerful back, but on the west coast Sims would be a great weapon.
    I would be very happy with Sims in the 3rd but now he is probably going to be taken in the 2nd or possibly earlier with a good game at the Senior Bowl and a good performance at the combine... Maybe if we got Williams in the 4th he could be our Eddie Lacy type RB that GB uses in their system. That is if we run an offense that is similar to GB. He would be a good back in our current style of offense as well

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

+ Reply to Thread