+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where are the Sherman haters at?

Bench Player

Where are the Sherman haters at?

Crabtree was wrong, he got what he was asking for in that post game interview...

People were quick to call Sherman a thug cause of his skin color. That's one reason...

All-Pro
    Some people just don't like trash talking. Not a fan of it either, yet at the same time didn't think what he did was a big deal and would absolutely want him on the Giants.

As much as I think people have blown the Sherman thing out of proportion, I can understand Crabtree not wanting to be bothered with Sherman right after the game. If a player that I don't get along with just deflected the game-winning TD pass out of my hands I don't want him walking up to me patting me on the butt and telling me 'Helluva game' when I know he hates me and I hate him. But it's funny how nobody was calling Crabtree a thug for shoving Sherman, but Sherman's the thug for talking smack.
    One of these teams is not like the others

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGhtmare View Post
    Crabtree was wrong, he got what he was asking for in that post game interview...

People were quick to call Sherman a thug cause of his skin color. That's one reason...
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    +1
    Race baiters like you make me sick.

Quote Originally Posted by TroyArcher View Post
    Race baiters like you make me sick.
    + 1

Quote Originally Posted by NYGhtmare View Post

No, people were quick to call him a thug because he was doing the choking gesture with his hands and his rant to Erin Andrews. Would calling him an ******* or punk make everything better?

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    No, people were quick to call him a thug because he was doing the choking gesture with his hands and his rant to Erin Andrews. Would calling him an ******* or punk make everything better?
    He was doing the choking gesture as in 'you choked in the big spot' to Colin K. and even Erin Andrews knew that his rant wasn't directed at her. Ironically, nobody called Crabtree a thug for shoving Sherman in the face. Sherman was definitely classless, but people went overboard in their reactions to it.
    One of these teams is not like the others

Eh, its sarcastic. You know he is rubbing the win in his face. I wouldnt shake his hand either if I was in Crabtrees shoes. Although, if the earlier event was true too, Crab kinda asked for it. Sherman raced to him though to make sure he knew who won, and to push his buttons, doesnt matter what he said.
    "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth."

+ Reply to Thread