+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Yeah, Sherman was definitely rubbing it in Crabtree's face at the end of the game, no doubt about that. But Crabtree shouldn't have shoved him, but I can understand why he did it in the heat of the moment.

But since so many people are calling Sherman a thug, I can't wait to see how many people call Justin Bieber a thug after he resisted arrest when he got popped for a DUI and drag racing.
    One of these teams is not like the others

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    No, people were quick to call him a thug because he was doing the choking gesture with his hands and his rant to Erin Andrews. Would calling him an ******* or punk make everything better?
    Ohhhh so Sherman is the only athlete you ever seen doing the choking gesture? What about when Kap mocked Cam or when he pointed at the scoreboard in the faces of Panthers defenders? I didn't know Sherman was ranting to Erin, sure didn't look like it. Yes, ******* or punk would been better choice of words than thug...

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap88 View Post
    Yeah, Sherman was definitely rubbing it in Crabtree's face at the end of the game, no doubt about that. But Crabtree shouldn't have shoved him, but I can understand why he did it in the heat of the moment.

But since so many people are calling Sherman a thug, I can't wait to see how many people call Justin Bieber a thug after he resisted arrest when he got popped for a DUI and drag racing.
    Because calling Bieber a thug just doesnt go... He is more of a pop star ****** bag. And not because he is white, but because he is a pop star ****** bag.

Odellious Beckinghammer the Twice, Go get yours soon.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGhtmare View Post
    Ohhhh so Sherman is the only athlete you ever seen doing the choking gesture? What about when Kap mocked Cam or when he pointed at the scoreboard in the faces of Panthers defenders? I didn't know Sherman was ranting to Erin, sure didn't look like it. Yes, ******* or punk would been better choice of words than thug...
    +1 It's like everyone has forgotten the Muhammad Ali, Larry Birds, Michael Jordan's and a abundance of NFL players past and present who talk smack. Not everyone can be a Peyton Manning but that shouldn't be hold against them either. Let me also not forget this guy, guess he is nothing but a thug to some here as well.

Last edited by mrmaad; 01-23-2014 at 07:50 PM. Reason: extra thoughts

Sherman wired up. You will notice he speaks to a FOX deportes reporter before engaging and hugging (oh my O_o) Erin Andrews for the interview.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-...Crabtree-clash

Quote Originally Posted by mrmaad View Post
    +1 It's like everyone has forgotten the Muhammad Ali, Larry Birds, Michael Jordan's and a abundance of NFL players past and present who talk smack. Not everyone can be a Peyton Manning but that shouldn't be hold against them either. Let me also not forget this guy, guess he is nothing but a thug to some here as well.

thank you....my goodness can everyone shut up about this already

.... as if Richard Sherman was the first athlete to ever smack talk .....

Guys like Sherman make me never want to watch football again. I'm thankful he's not a Giant.

The Youtube link is just another example of his poor behavior. I'm not sure why the OP posted it if you're looking to defend him.

Beiber is getting torn apart right now and all I see is white people defending Sherman. There are always going to be a couple people white, black, brown, yellow, red, purple who are going to say idiotic things and/or be racist.
    Last edited by dakotajoe; 01-23-2014 at 09:00 PM.

All-Pro
    I don't care I don't even remotely like this dude. I don't care that he is actually a smart m'fer who went to Stanford. He still is an *******.

Quote Originally Posted by n420p69 View Post
    I don't care I don't even remotely like this dude. I don't care that he is actually a smart m'fer who went to Stanford. He still is an *******.
    Agree. It came out in the NY Post that Sherman started the trash talk & self promotion during interviews with FOX on Friday before the game. He is a D---bag.

Quote Originally Posted by TroyArcher View Post
    Race baiters like you make me sick.
    +1