http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...op_15_mix.html

Excerpt: "Offensive linemen, offensive linemen, offensive linemen. That's all you seem to want for the Giants in the NFL Draft.

Can't blame you. The Giants only have one lineman that can be penciled in as a starter for next season.

So, not surprisingly, you sent me back for more. Over 71 percent of your votes were for me to watch the two offensive lineman choices closely during Wednesday’s Senior Bowl practice.

But the winner in the voting and with his play on the field was Notre Dame offensive tackle Zack Martin. He had his third straight strong day of work in Mobile.

Calling Martin an offensive tackle may be a misrepresentation when all is said and done. The 6-foot-4, 305-pound lineman rotated between left tackle and left guard on Wednesday. He looked fluid at both positions.

Here's what I saw:

Pros: Excellent technique and good footwork. Always seems to be balanced and with a strong base. Not a mauler but has sufficient power. Light on his feet and able to handle some speed around the edge. Plays low and uses his hands well to fight off pass rushers both on the outside and inside.

Cons: Not a premium athlete for a left tackle. Could struggle with top athletes on the professional level. Sufficient but not excellent strength. Could be susceptible to bull rushes. Short arms." Read more...