+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The good news is...this draft is LOADED with talent, in the first round at least.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    Yeah Donald is super explosive. I expect him to do well in the Bench. I also think that he could really do well in the broad jump and vertical because of his explosiveness. I think if he runs one of the fastest times for a DT people wouldn't be that surprised because of his "lack of size" but the other categories he could shock some people.... especially the bench press
    Agreed. The best part of him kicking Cyril Richardsons but in the one on ones is the size of Richradson. Hes a big boy and Donald had em backed into the QB(hypothetically) in a instance!

I think he could be the next defender that climbs to the top half of Rd1 by draft day, following Bruce Irvin and Tyson Alualu's surprise picks..

Donald has that nasty streak.. Gonna be a very productive pro.. He's one of those guys I can't see being a bust

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Agreed. The best part of him kicking Cyril Richardsons but in the one on ones is the size of Richradson. Hes a big boy and Donald had em backed into the QB(hypothetically) in a instance!

I think he could be the next defender that climbs to the top half of Rd1 by draft day, following Bruce Irvin and Tyson Alualu's surprise picks..
    Yeah he was like over 50 pounds on Donald and it didn't matter haha! Richardson is like 340 something and Donald is just under 290 I believe... crazy to think about.

On another note I seriously read from a writer say that he would not be surprised if Stanley Jean-Baptiste is a first round pick when it is all said and done. I was shocked to read that. He has been apparently done extremely well at the Senior Bowl so far and if he has a good combine who knows. He was like a 4th round projection 2 weeks ago lol

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    Yeah he was like over 50 pounds on Donald and it didn't matter haha! Richardson is like 340 something and Donald is just under 290 I believe... crazy to think about.

On another note I seriously read from a writer say that he would not be surprised if Stanley Jean-Baptiste is a first round pick when it is all said and done. I was shocked to read that. He has been apparently done extremely well at the Senior Bowl so far and if he has a good combine who knows. He was like a 4th round projection 2 weeks ago lol
    Its funny you mention Jean-Baptiste, because when the season just began, i was over at CBSSPORTS looking at there prospect rankings, to give me a idea on some guys in late rds to start researching, and I came across Jean-Baptiste and seen his listed 6ft2in 220lbs, and i was like, 6th-7th rd??lol I started diving in more closely and had a feeling he'd be rightfully placed by draft time.. I mean, can you imagine if he runs a sub 4.5 at that size and shows good movement skills at the combine?

i want jarvis landry in the 2nd or 3rd, no idea if thats a possible scenario or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    Donald has that nasty streak.. Gonna be a very productive pro.. He's one of those guys I can't see being a bust
    I think he's my top choice

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Its funny you mention Jean-Baptiste, because when the season just began, i was over at CBSSPORTS looking at there prospect rankings, to give me a idea on some guys in late rds to start researching, and I came across Jean-Baptiste and seen his listed 6ft2in 220lbs, and i was like, 6th-7th rd??lol I started diving in more closely and had a feeling he'd be rightfully placed by draft time.. I mean, can you imagine if he runs a sub 4.5 at that size and shows good movement skills at the combine?
    He is going to be a freak I think. He has not been playing CB for that long at all. He is still kind of learning the position. He is a former WR.. If he runs a sub 4.5 once he learns the position fully he could be a monster in the league!

Quote Originally Posted by amukamerica View Post
    i want jarvis landry in the 2nd or 3rd, no idea if thats a possible scenario or not.
    The WR class this year is very deep I think. He is currently ranked 9th on CBS sports. They have him at a 2nd round grade and Paul Richardson who is ranked 11th is a 2nd-3rd round grade. So I mean if some people put up some crazy numbers at the combine and causes them to rise higher than Landry I think it is very possible that he could be a 2nd-3rd round grade. I think he would be a STEAL in the third. He is a beast

Look at this WR list. Its heavy. This is why i had a couple LBs jump Mike Evans in my personal rankings.

Mike Evans
    Sammy Watkins
    Kelvin Benjamin
    Josh Huff
    Jared Abbrederis
    Marqise Lee
    Ryan Grant
    Jeff Janis
    Josh Landry
    Odell Beckham
    Donte Moncrief
    Cody Hoffman
    Jeremey Gallon
    Kasen Williams
    Paul Richardson
    Jordan Matthews
    Allen Robinson
    Brandin Cooks
    Martavis Bryant
    Brandon Coleman
    Jalen Saunders
    Devin Street
    Mike Davis
    Davante Adams
    Bruce Ellington
    Cody Latimer
    L'Damian Washington
    Eric Ward
    Chris Boyd
    Tevin Reese
    Kevin Norwood

Thats a deep list of WR's..
    Last edited by nycsportzfan; 01-24-2014 at 02:39 AM.

+ Reply to Thread