+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The good news is...this draft is LOADED with talent, in the first round at least.

Looking at bleacher reports mock draft, I notice a draft full of talented players, and more importantly there is a number of good qbs that will surely all go top- 10. This gives the giants some room to make a move on position players.

bridgewater (qb louisville), bortles (ucf), manziel (qb texas a&m), clowney (de sc), jake matthews (OT texas a&M) khalil mack (de buffalo) anthony barr (olb ucla) derek carr (qb fresno state) and eric ebron (te unc) is their mock drafted top 10.

11- kony early (De missouri)

Now these are potential players the giants can get. They are projected to get at their 12th pick Greg Robinson a stud tackle from Auburn. Not only did he play SEC football but apparently the coach deems him the best blocker hes seen in 3 decades of coaching, and he is a big part of the reason for Auburns run to almost winning the championship

others players:

sammy watkins (wr-clemson) - I don't know about you guys but Ive been following him since he was a freshman. He is insanely talented I would love to draft him although its not as important a need as others

calvin pryor (s-louisville)

CJ mosely (ilb alabama)

Kelvin Bejamin (wr-florida state)

Haha Clinton-Dix (s alabama) one of the best players on the alabama defense this year.

Mike Evans (WR- texas a&m) top receiver in the prolific texas a&m offense this year

Cyrus Kouandjio (OT- alabama)

Darqueeze Dennard (cb- michigan state) - a beast of a corner back. michigan state won me plenty of money betting this year and it was because of their no fly zone defense. could understand this guy going top 10

David Yankey (g-stanford) - best guard in draft, great at pulling.

Antonio Richardson (OT-Tennessee) 6'6 325 monster

Plenty of tackles, hopefully the Giants can get Robinson but if not I say take WATKINS. I know its ballsy but I really think he will be one of the best receivers in the league soon.
    Last edited by thetruest; 01-23-2014 at 02:56 PM.

I really don't know which way the Giants should go in this draft. We need O-line help, we need a receiver and we need that linebacker still. One guy on your list that is growing on me is Kouandijo.

Quote Originally Posted by thetruest View Post
    Looking at bleacher reports mock draft, I notice a draft full of talented players, and more importantly there is a number of good qbs that will surely all go top- 10. This gives the giants some room to make a move on position players.

bridgewater (qb louisville), bortles (ucf), manziel (qb texas a&m), clowney (de sc), jake matthews (OT texas a&M) khalil mack (de buffalo) anthony barr (olb ucla) derek carr (qb fresno state) and eric ebron (te unc) is their mock drafted top 10.

11- kony early (De missouri)

Now these are potential players the giants can get. They are projected to get at their 12th pick Greg Robinson a stud tackle from Auburn. Not only did he play SEC football but apparently the coach deems him the best blocker hes seen in 3 decades of coaching, but he is a big part of the reason for Auburns run to almost winning the championship

others players:

sammy watkins (wr-clemson) - I don't know about you guys but Ive been following him since he was a freshman. He is insanely talented I would love to draft him although its not as important a need as others

calvin pryor (s-louisville)

CJ mosely (ilb alabama)

Kelvin Bejamin (wr-florida state)

Haha Clinton-Dix (s alabama) one of the best players on the alabama defense this year.

Mike Evans (WR- texas a&m) top receiver in the prolific texas a&m offense this year

Cyrus Kouandjio (OT- alabama)

Darqueeze Dennard (cb- michigan state) - a beast of a corner back. michigan state won me plenty of money betting this year and it was because of their no fly zone defense. could understand this guy going top 10

David Yankey (g-stanford) - best guard in draft, great at pulling.

Antonio Richardson (OT-Tennessee) 6'6 325 monster

Plenty of tackles, hopefully the Giants can get Robinson but if not I say take WATKINS. I know its ballsy but I really think he will be one of the best receivers in the league soon.
    My mock is better than your mock.
    #80 = Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
    #13 = Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

Its not really my mock its bleacher reports top 11 with other good players who I think will be good in the first round.

Its not really my mock its bleacher reports top 11 with other good players who I think will be good in the first round.
    Swing and a miss.
    #80 = Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
    #13 = Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

Can we trust Reese?

Excellent post. The question is whether we can trust Reese to make this huge decision in the 1st round -- and in later rounds.

Based on past performance, jury is out -- but this is plainly Reese's last chance to keep his job.

going by that bleacher report where they have Barr falling to the Giants at 12..i don't think thats going to happen but...

1st Rd-Wr Evans
    2nd Rd-Kyle Van Noy(OLB)/Cyril Richardson (G)
    3rd-Gabe Jackson(G)/Aaron Colvin (CB)
    4th-Arthur Lynch(TE)/Taylor Hart(DE)
    5th-Stanley Jean-Baptiste(CB)/Jeremy Hill(RB)
    6th-James Wilder Jr(RB)/Andrew Jackson(OLB)

again based this list off of BR mock draft..i would be thrilled if it played out this way. adds a ton of playmakers and infusing young talent. Wilder Jr isn't a burner so he's going to be low on ppl's list but turn on the film and this kid has patience great balance and tough to bring down. Baptiste is a 6'3 corner who could turn out to be a steal.

Quote Originally Posted by Giant303 View Post
    going by that bleacher report where they have Barr falling to the Giants at 12..i don't think thats going to happen but...

1st Rd-Wr Evans
    2nd Rd-Kyle Van Noy(OLB)/Cyril Richardson (G)
    3rd-Gabe Jackson(G)/Aaron Colvin (CB)
    4th-Arthur Lynch(TE)/Taylor Hart(DE)
    5th-Stanley Jean-Baptiste(CB)/Jeremy Hill(RB)
    6th-James Wilder Jr(RB)/Andrew Jackson(OLB)

again based this list off of BR mock draft..i would be thrilled if it played out this way. adds a ton of playmakers and infusing young talent. Wilder Jr isn't a burner so he's going to be low on ppl's list but turn on the film and this kid has patience great balance and tough to bring down. Baptiste is a 6'3 corner who could turn out to be a steal.
    Gabe Jackson will be long gone before the 3rd round. I want Jackson, but we will have to pull the trigger in round 2 to make it happen.
    In the tough times we find out who we are...that's why I know VC will be back better than ever in 2015. #80 NYG4life!

Quote Originally Posted by B&RWarrior View Post
    Gabe Jackson will be long gone before the 3rd round. I want Jackson, but we will have to pull the trigger in round 2 to make it happen.
    i believe you are right,but again i was basing my picks off of the 7 round mock on bleacher report.

they have him going in the 3rd to the cowboys. and the giants taking a RB in the 3rd.

the only way I'd want to take 1 of te 3 WRs (Watkins, Evans, Benjamin) is if we traded back in the 1rst, got a real good 2nd rd pick, and used that 2nd rd pick on a stud G.