+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pre Superbowl Mock.

Pre Superbowl Mock.

Round 1- Eric Ebron - TE - University of North Caralina- Every great QB has a reliable TE to go too. Brady has Gronk, Brees has Graham, Peyton has Thomas, Rogers has Finely and so on. Eli needs that big safety blacnket and with a new WC system the TE is more important now than ever. Ebron has the potential to be an Antonio Gates, Jermaine Gresham type.

Round 2 - Carlos Hyde - RB - Ohio State University - The Giants backfield has been in flux and goes into next season a big question mark. Wilson is now very fragile, Brown has BEEN fragile, and Cox was a 6th round pick. Going RB in FA is always risky so we take Hyde who reminds me alot of Marshawn Lynch who excels in the WCO.

Round 3 - Stanley Jean-Baptiste - CB - University of Nebraska - A tall, long, rangy corner that fits the new age mold of corners in the NFL (Such as Brandon Browner, Richard Sherman, Patrick Peterson, etc.) at 6'2 218 he has the size you like with the quickness you want and the physicality you demand.

Round 4 - Daquan Jones - DT - Penn State - Nice DT that can play the 3 and provide decent pass rush ability to play on 3rd downs.

Round 5 - Brandon Linder - OG - University of Miami - Good Pass protector with quick feet and nice agility. Would do very if we move to a zone blocking system.

Round 6 - Max Bullough - LB - Michigan State - A downhill run defender that is intelligent and can be our run stuffer next to Beason. Takes on blocks well and does a good jobe shedding blocks.

would hate to draft an early running back again

need to draft O-line earlier.. I'm a Ebron fan myself though

I like the picks personally. Jean-Baptiste is a stud. Hyde is a beast. I like Linder... Ebron could possibly be an animal in McAdoo's system

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    I like the picks personally. Jean-Baptiste is a stud. Hyde is a beast. I like Linder... Ebron could possibly be an animal in McAdoo's system
    Are they pushing him to the 3rd round now? Damn, he was my sleeper a few months ago, 6th rounder...
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the mouth."

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Are they pushing him to the 3rd round now? Damn, he was my sleeper a few months ago, 6th rounder...
    Yeah he has been dominating the Senior Bowl in press coverage apparently. I know it sucks I wish he was like a 4 -5th round grade because he would have been an absolute steal. Him and McGill are rising like crazy because of their size. I want Jean-Baptiste bad because he is a former WR who hasn't played the position long so he can only get better with experience IMO

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    Yeah he has been dominating the Senior Bowl in press coverage apparently. I know it sucks I wish he was like a 4 -5th round grade because he would have been an absolute steal. Him and McGill are rising like crazy because of their size. I want Jean-Baptiste bad because he is a former WR who hasn't played the position long so he can only get better with experience IMO
    Plus, than we would have a duo of Nebraska CBs.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the mouth."

Banned

Would like this very much.

I'm not a huge fan of the Evron pick but like the rest. Obviously the Oline is fixed in free agency. Switch for Evans and I'm all in

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Plus, than we would have a duo of Nebraska CBs.
    Yeah Nebraska usually produces 1 very solid NFL prospect per year it seems like.. Last year there wasn't anyone drafted that was very good because that year their Defense wasn't great but Jean-Baptiste looks to try and keep the trend going this year

2010 draft Suh
    2011 draft Prince
    2012 draft Lavonte David

+ Reply to Thread