+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: COMEDY: FUNNY

  1. #1
    All-Pro giantyankee1976's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    OUT of MARKET
    Posts
    15,184

    COMEDY: FUNNY

    Hipster NFL Logos
    http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...-hipsters.html

    Cardinals and Eagles are pretty funny, the Giants one is lame

    http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...logos-fat.html

    lol


    NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

  2. #2
    Veteran NYGfanSTRICK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Former NY'er now living in the Midwest
    Posts
    4,382
    Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    Hipster NFL Logos
    http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...-hipsters.html

    Cardinals and Eagles are pretty funny, the Giants one is lame

    http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...logos-fat.html

    lol
    Lol I wish they would have made a better one for the Giants though!

    S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

  3. #3
    All-Pro Carter.525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Omaha!, NJ
    Posts
    8,978
    Giants one is wack..

  4. #4
    Veteran NYGfanSTRICK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Former NY'er now living in the Midwest
    Posts
    4,382
    In case any of you are interested in coaching in the NFL... Browns though lmao


    S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

  5. #5
    Another TheDrawPlay special...

  6. #6
    All-Pro giantyankee1976's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    OUT of MARKET
    Posts
    15,184
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    Lol I wish they would have made a better one for the Giants though!
    I know that one was garbage

    Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    Giants one is wack..
    yeah

    poser humor? really? I would have thought something text-like or whatever.

    Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    In case any of you are interested in coaching in the NFL... Browns though lmao

    LOL this is good


    NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts