+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Bench Player

Sad news- Green bay's OC's son

Just confirmed that the body of Green Bay's OC has been found.
    My heart and prayers go out to the family.

Re: Sad news- Green bay's OC's son

[quote user="G STORM"]Just confirmed that the body of Green Bay's OC has been found.
    My heart and prayers go out to the family.[/quote]Ditto. God Bless the family and departed child. Posters wasting their time being haters should reflect on this.

That sucks.
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905

Just tragic.

Veteran

Awful news.... can't even imagine. Heavy heart for the family and those who knew him

Can't even imagine

That's just tragic. I couldn't imagine losing a family member.

My condolences to Coach Philbin

sad indeed.

Bench Player

On a personal level - I am saddened by this! I wish all the encouragement and support to Joe's family...

however, I hope this doesn't fire up the Packers too much to stampede!

[quote user="giantjordie"]On a personal level - I am saddened by this! I wish all the encouragement and support to Joe's family...

however, I hope this doesn't fire up the Packers too much to stampede![/quote]

Here we go AGAIN..... mods, you gonna kill this thread now too, so the sensitive Nancies don't start crying in their morning oatmeal because of the classlessness of this obviously crass and completely logical man?

Sorry mods, I have never disagreed with the way you run this board before. In fact I've had my thread removed once before, and after hearing your reasons, I agreed.
    However, pulling 2 threads discussing an aspect of an upcoming game because we mentioned how the death of the rival teams' OC's son, might impact the play of the opponent is ludicrous. Are we all adults here? Apparently not. Discussing the possibility is not a classless act. Poking fun at it, sullying his son's name, cheering the incident.... those are all classless acts. Discussing the event's impact on the game is logical.
    After Mara died, and Tiki ran for 200+ against the skins, were any posts pulled that mentioned that Tiki was inspired? It's a fact we're gonna have to face. GB will be inspired on Sunday, due in large part to this event. Mentioning that fact should not be made criminal by the posters on here that refuse to take a step back and see the big picture. I understand their hearts may be in the right place, and their intentions pure, but that doesn't excuse the fact that they are wrong, and the Mods here should not feel forced to Kowtow to the opinions of the oversensitive few.

With that said, I'll hop off my soap box. It's time for bed anyway.