Quote Originally Posted by BleedingBlue123 View Post
Not arguing with you about Donald's week of practice - I watched every practice and he was dominant (mostly against Richardson - in terms of what NFL network aired) --- he also had a hell of a career. Just saying he did NOT stand out during the Senior Bowl game.

Prior to the SB he wasn't in the first round in Kipers, McShay's or 4 different guys on NFL network mock drafts. I think McShay has subsequently moved him to #25 in his rankings after the SB week.

Very interesting at #44 but at #12 --- that would be a big gamble.
The only reason he wasen't all ready in the 1st rd rising at the Sr Bowl was his size, which was hindering em alittle bit despite the strength he showed in game film(scouts and gurus are picky), and then he dismantled the comp all wk at the SR BOWL and answered that question and is now perdicted as a 1st rder(i'm quoted as saying he was gonna be a mid 1st rder by draft day a month or more ago with Donald), and when he kills the combine, specifically the Bench and 40 and drills, his stock gonna gonna fly even higher.. Its clear as day this kids got something special. Hes following his alma mater brethren Aldon Smith into the next echelon of NFL stud defender.. Just watch where this kids stock is by draft day..