+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mock 2.0

Mock 2.0

Round 1- Zack Martin OG- ND- Yell all you want it's a reach but he's now ranked in the top 15. Not to mention that in the last few drafts guards have gone early like Chance Warmack and Jonathan Cooper. Martin is clearly the top guard available SNAG Him!!

Round 2- Jordan Mathews WR- This kid is a stud plus has incredible work ethic unlike Nicks.

Round 3- Stanley Jean Baptiste CB- He's shooting up draft boards as he's likened to Richard Sherman.

Round 4- Jordan Tripp OLB- Small school kid from Montana but possesses exactly what a 4-3 OLB needs good coverage skills and good pass rushing skills

Round 5- James Wilder Jr. RB- We need a RB b/c who knows if we sign Andre Brown and David Wilson comes back healthy

Round 6- Xavier Grimble TE- Typical late round flyer this kid is athletic as hell

I tried to be as realistic as possible so you won't see any 2nd round players falling to my 4th round etc.

Our glaring weakness is on OL so even with Zack Martin we could still use a stud Center like Alex Mack/De la puente then we'd be in much better shape.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen43 View Post
    Round 1- Zack Martin OG- ND- Yell all you want it's a reach but he's now ranked in the top 15. Not to mention that in the last few drafts guards have gone early like Chance Warmack and Jonathan Cooper. Martin is clearly the top guard available SNAG Him!!

Round 2- Jordan Mathews WR- This kid is a stud plus has incredible work ethic unlike Nicks.

Round 3- Stanley Jean Baptiste CB- He's shooting up draft boards as he's likened to Richard Sherman.

Round 4- Jordan Tripp OLB- Small school kid from Montana but possesses exactly what a 4-3 OLB needs good coverage skills and good pass rushing skills

Round 5- James Wilder Jr. RB- We need a RB b/c who knows if we sign Andre Brown and David Wilson comes back healthy

Round 6- Xavier Grimble TE- Typical late round flyer this kid is athletic as hell

I tried to be as realistic as possible so you won't see any 2nd round players falling to my 4th round etc.

Our glaring weakness is on OL so even with Zack Martin we could still use a stud Center like Alex Mack/De la puente then we'd be in much better shape.
    Can't complain with any of these picks. Martin might be the biggest question but if the Giants feel confident about him I would be fine with the pick. I really like the 2nd and 3rd round picks!

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Man love Jordan Matthews he is the kind of guy you watch and he looks like a WR, gets separation and is also able to play on end-arounds.

Like the draft though I don't believe that with the hype that Stanley Jean Batiste is getting out of the Senior Bowl that h will be there in the 3rd round. I believe he will be an early day 2 guy. Very good draft though!
    Post Week 1 FA

1st Round: Mike Evans, WR Texas A&M
    2nd Round: Kyle Van Noy, LB BYU
    3rd Round: C.J. Fiedorowicz, TE Iowa
    4th Round: Jackson Jeffcoat DE, Texas
    5th Round: Aaron Colvin, CB Oklahoma
    6th Round: Zack Kerr, DT Delaware

+ Reply to Thread