+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PS4 or XBox1?

PS4 or XBox1?

Thoughts?

Antrel asks fans to "please stick with us" and when it's over "we'll all celebrate together."

Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Getting PS4 only because I love general gaming and it's cheaper.

Although I really like the overall entertainment value with the One, you can do side by side fantasy stuff if you're watching football.

Truthfully, if I had the extra $100 I probably would get the One because I only like competitive multiplayer games and i like that football stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    you can do side by side fantasy stuff if you're watching football.
    Please elaborate?...

Antrel asks fans to "please stick with us" and when it's over "we'll all celebrate together."

Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGisBallin View Post
    Please elaborate?...
    You can hook up your TV to your xbox or something and you can basically watch football on your xbox and I think it has a fantasy app that lets you pull up the stats on the side as you're watching football.

Check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6IDEEr4qH0

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    You can hook up your TV to your xbox or something and you can basically watch football on your xbox and I think it has a fantasy app that lets you pull up the stats on the side as you're watching football.

Check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6IDEEr4qH0
    Welp, my decision just got a lot harder... lol.

That's sick!

Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGisBallin View Post
    Welp, my decision just got a lot harder... lol.

That's sick!
    Sorry dude, my co-worker is getting that actually.

Honestly, if you're on the fence, I would just wait on it for like half a year. Maybe until March, when all the reviews are in, you could go out and get one.

$500 is a lot to drop on a console...

both consoles will cost around 1 stack after taxes, extra controller(s), a game or two

I prefer Playstation but just about all my buddies play on XBox, I hate playing multiplayer games with fools I don't know...

So if the Boss, meaning the Wife, approves, I'll probably get the One...but most likely around Tax time. (gotta see what the "shut down" will do first)

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

I hated what MS tried to do with daily check ins and disabled the box if it didn't connect every 24 hours. I simply don't trust what information they are sending that is so important it was worth the PR nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    both consoles will cost around 1 stack after taxes, extra controller(s), a game or two

I prefer Playstation but just about all my buddies play on XBox, I hate playing multiplayer games with fools I don't know...

So if the Boss, meaning the Wife, approves, I'll probably get the One...but most likely around Tax time. (gotta see what the "shut down" will do first)
    It's costing me around $700 for stuff like that, I don't need an extra controller. I don't see why you would either lol