+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone play Grand Theft Auto V on the Xbox 360?

Anyone play Grand Theft Auto V on the Xbox 360?

It's honestly the only game that's keeping me from getting the new XBox One. It's one of the best games I've ever played (Online is where its at). If anyone needs help leveling up or looking for a crew, post here.

There's some New York Giants Crews with the NY Logo, but they're hand made and look silly. I could honestly put the logos in-game with a HTML hack (whatever) on the Rockstar site that most people now use to upload custom emblems instead of using the Emblem creator they have on the site.

Or you could just join my Austrian Hitmen Arnold Schwarzenegger crew

I'm in a biker crew right now though but if you just want to level up easily and want to put Arnold on your shirt you can join the old crew I made. If you use Social Club for Rockstar, feel free to add me http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/...he_mossberg500 (The Mossberg500 is my Xbox Gamertage). If you add me just tell me who you are from the forum. Last time I did this with another game, I got random friend requests from people that just lurk on the forums so I didn't accept it.

Bench Player
    I have not played the game, nor have I purchased the game because of having kids around. My 11 year old step son asked us for the game as part of his Christmas gifts. I was horrified by the fact that 11 year old kids are playing and owning this game. It is no wonder our society is quickly falling apart, and stories of kids walking into buildings and shooting people are becoming more common place. I have only played a few of the GTA games, and I still remember playing the very first two games on the original PlayStation. I would love to play this game, but I don't want the children to see it, and I can't play without that happening. It is bad enough that my step son's father purchased the game for him.

Quote Originally Posted by rhames90 View Post
    I have not played the game, nor have I purchased the game because of having kids around. My 11 year old step son asked us for the game as part of his Christmas gifts. I was horrified by the fact that 11 year old kids are playing and owning this game. It is no wonder our society is quickly falling apart, and stories of kids walking into buildings and shooting people are becoming more common place. I have only played a few of the GTA games, and I still remember playing the very first two games on the original PlayStation. I would love to play this game, but I don't want the children to see it, and I can't play without that happening. It is bad enough that my step son's father purchased the game for him.
    That's a parental problem, you should have your free time away from your kids and play it, it's really fun.
    When I hear kids in this game, I just troll them till the point they're no longer having fun and want to get off.

Quote Originally Posted by DIPSET_ALL_DAY View Post
    and want to get off.
    ...and off themselves.

Right? Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    ...and off themselves.

Right? Lol.
    That's what kids do when they play GTA V

Banned
    You are right......its the video games.

It couldnt be the poorly tested psychotropic medications carelessly prescribed to millions upon millions of adolescent children for the slightest percieved "imperfection" typically after the inadequate assessment of one or two doctors visits.

Its got to be the video games.

I cant believe people still subscribe to such tripe.

Bench Player

Cool GMEN GTA Crew

There's some New York Giants Crews with the NY Logo, but they're hand made and look silly. I could honestly put the logos in-game with a HTML hack (whatever) on the Rockstar site that most people now use to upload custom emblems instead of using the Emblem creator they have on the site.

We've got a GMEN crew going on both Xbox and PS3 if you're interested. AND we've done the html hack, so we've got a nice logo. I've been in a couple crews and this one has been the most fun. Join up!

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/...ootball_giants

Bench Player
    My 11 year old step son asked us for the game as part of his Christmas gifts. I was horrified by the fact that 11 year old kids are playing and owning this game. It is no wonder our society is quickly falling apart, and stories of kids walking into buildings and shooting people are becoming more common place. It is bad enough that my step son's father purchased the game for him.
    Don't get your panties in a bunch Ma'am, it's just a video game.

+ Reply to Thread