+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

David Wilson Sheds Neck Brace After Surgery

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

I'm worried about that kid, and whether he will do what doctors tell him to do in order to rehab properly.
    In the tough times we find out who we are...that's why I know VC will be back better than ever in 2015. #80 NYG4life!

dang.. that was quick

Bench Player
    I had cervical fusion of the 4,5 and 6 vertebrae back in 2001 and was in a hard neck brace for 6 weeks. Seeing Wilson in only a soft brace and now out of it in less than 10 days is confusing to me. I don't know exactly what he had done but either it wasn't all that bad, relatively speaking, or they have come a long way since I had mine done. Hopefully he will come back with no issues.

Quote Originally Posted by TomE6 View Post
    Hopefully he will come back with no issues.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by TomE6 View Post
    I had cervical fusion of the 4,5 and 6 vertebrae back in 2001 and was in a hard neck brace for 6 weeks. Seeing Wilson in only a soft brace and now out of it in less than 10 days is confusing to me. I don't know exactly what he had done but either it wasn't all that bad, relatively speaking, or they have come a long way since I had mine done. Hopefully he will come back with no issues.
    Things are a lot different that when I had my surgery. I am guessing he had a fusion but I had that damn neck brace on forever, it seemed at the time.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Just get healthy, kid. Your neck is nothing to **** with. Even if you never play another down of football.

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    Just get healthy, kid. Your neck is nothing to **** with. Even if you never play another down of football.
    +1

# 80

That is a very very good sign. Get well soon DW.
    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Get Better #80, Hermano !!

Is he going to play in 2014? A full go? Or does nobody have a clue

Haven't seen much in regards to whether he plans to play/doctors tell him he can play etc..