+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What are your top 5 at the Offensive skill positons?( RB,WR,TE,QB)

What are your top 5 at the Offensive skill positons?( RB,WR,TE,QB)

Obviously, QB is a long shot, but you never know once your QB is turning 33 and coming off such a bad yr. ANd we got a new OC, so was wondering what people had for Top 5 for the Offfensive skilled positons. Heres mine..

QB- Johnny Manziel QB Tex A&M- Its tough call, but i love the no quit and abilty to make plays outta nothing..
    2). Teddy Bridgewater QB Louisville
    3). Jimmy Garapolo QB E.Illinois- Many know how i feel about this kid. He can throw on the run, is very accurate, and good decison maker.
    4). Derek Carr QB Fresno St- Big arm, and reminds me of what Jake Locker would be if he were more accurate and better passer.
    5). AJ McCarron QB Bama- Hes a winner whos very accurate, solid size, and i think can add strength to his deep ball

A couple sleepers- Tajh Boyd, Jeff Mathews, Kenny Guiton

RB- Tre Mason RB Auburn- This kids phenomenal! Hes got NFL size, runs physical, can break tackles, has great balance, tremendous first step.etc
    2). Charles Sims RB W.Va- 214lber that can move the pile, break for big gains, and is great in the pass game..
    3). Bishop Sankey RB Wash
    4). Jeremey Hill RB Lsu- His bowl game sold me. This kids a everydown back who ran for over a 1000 in a commitee backfield..
    5). Marion Grice RB Arizona St- Had he not gotten hurt, he'd of been higher. Great balance, and cutback skills, involved in pass game, good speed.

A couple sleepers - Kapri Bibbs RB Col St , Jerome Smith Syr

WR- Sammy Watkins WR Clem- Has the look of the next game breaking WR, who can get you deep or turn short gain into long gain. complete pack.
    2). Mike Evans WR Tex A&M- Big and physical, can block, make acrobatic catches, has size advantage, redzone threat...etc
    3). Davante Adams WR Fresno St- Moved up my list the last couple wks. Watched more of his tapes, and his size and speed combo are outstanding
    4). Marqise Lee WR Usc- This kid is a beast when healthy , and darn near unstoppalbe. Good route runner with above avg speed.
    5). Paul Richardson WR COlo- Supreme deep threat with great hands..

A couple sleepers - Cody Hoffman WR Byu, Jeff Janis Saiginaw Valley, Allen Robinson Penn st.

TE)- Jace Amaro TE Texas Tech
    2). Eric Ebron TE Unc- One of the best pass catching TE's that have come out in yrs.
    3). A.Seferian-Jenkins TE Wash- Big and strong and deadly Redzone weapon. Screams Eli Toy..
    4). Troy Niklas TE N.Dame- Big and Strong, holds on to the ball after big hit, not afraid of going down the seam and getting hit..etc

A couple sleepers- Rob Blanchflower TE Umass, Joe Don Duncan TE Dixie St.
    Last edited by nycsportzfan; 01-27-2014 at 04:02 AM.

+ Reply to Thread