+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    So does this make Jacobs a "thug"?
    Enough with the 'thug' BS already, there's 3 other threads addressing that.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap88 View Post
    When I heard Jacobs rip into Harbaugh the other day on Boomer and Carton I couldn't stop laughing. Was it in poor taste to rip Harbaugh the way he did and rub the Super Bowl wins in his face. Yeah. Was it still hysterically funny. Yup. So, it evened out.

Plus, it gives Harbaugh and the Niners something else to whine about while they whine about how they were the 'better team' who got 'robbed' of Super Bowl trips/wins by the Seahawks, Ravens and Giants for three years in a row.
    Don't forget the refs. They're whining about them also.

Veteran
    the guy is just passionate about the game, some can handle it better or act more professional than others. Can't hate a man who cares.

I just wish we could have made the playoffs this year. Imagine if we won the division and drew the 49ers in round 1. Jacobs would not only have been active, he probably would have gained 200 yards on sheer rage alone...

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

And in other news . . . the sky is blue

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ALLnygIN View Post
    the guy is just passionate about the game, some can handle it better or act more professional than others. Can't hate a man who cares.
    My three nephews (1,3, and 5) have less tantrums in a weeks time that Whiney Guy has in one game.
    Every single play that is not a positive for his team he acts like someone just stole his ice cream.

You would have a hard time as an NFL ref not being biased against a guy that is whining in your face
    EVERY play............. (just human nature). So if there was any minor bias by the refs, whiner fans can
    look straight at the cause.

You should see my "whiny" temper tantrums every time Eli throws an interception. I could put Jim Harbaugh to shame.

Quote Originally Posted by P_Simms_#11 View Post
    Don't forget the refs. They're whining about them also.
    As Damon Wayans would say from his days on 'In Living Color' , "It's a conspiracy, a C.O.N....SPIRACY
    One of these teams is not like the others

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by OX1 View Post
    My three nephews (1,3, and 5) have less tantrums in a weeks time that Whiney Guy has in one game.
    Every single play that is not a positive for his team he acts like someone just stole his ice cream.

You would have a hard time as an NFL ref not being biased against a guy that is whining in your face
    EVERY play............. (just human nature). So if there was any minor bias by the refs, whiner fans can
    look straight at the cause.
    It seems like every Niner game I watch I see replays of Harbaugh throwing stuff on the sideline during one of his rages. It's like a regular thing to expect, like the sky being blue (except when it's gray).

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    You should see my "whiny" temper tantrums every time Eli throws an interception. I could put Jim Harbaugh to shame.
    Link?