+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SLEEPER RUNNING BACKS

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    This thread screams James Wilder Jr. 6'2 230 lbs in the mold of TJ Yeldon. He's projected to go anywhere from the 4th-6th rounds.
    He is an absolute animal.

Love Andre Williams. Not sure about him being a sleeper. A name thrown around a lot has been the RB from Cuse. Jerome Smith.. Powerful runner could be had in the middle rounds for sure.

I also like Isaiah Crowell from Alabama State. Was with Georgia but got in trouble and kicked off the team. 5'11, 215 Pounds. Projected to go in rounds 5-7.

Some decent tape of him on youtube. Worth a look.
    Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Jerome Smith Syracuse
    ZERO quality wins the last 2 seasons. Major changes are needed.

Terrence West RB from Towson is another one

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Andre Williams and Carlos Hyde are not Sleepers. Albeit, there not Trent Richardson types, that are guranteed 1st rd, but there well known in this paticular class..

Some sleeper RB's would be

Kapri Bibbs Col St.
    David Fluellen Toledo
    Marion Grice Arz St.

Just to name a few.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Andre Williams and Carlos Hyde are not Sleepers. Albeit, there not Trent Richardson types, that are guranteed 1st rd, but there well known in this paticular class..

Some sleeper RB's would be

Kapri Bibbs Col St.
    David Fluellen Toledo
    Marion Grice Arz St.

Just to name a few.
    I like those 3 for sure.

Storm Johnson UCF
    James White Wisc
    Antonio Andrews Western Kentucky

are a few more that I like

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    I like those 3 for sure.

Storm Johnson UCF
    James White Wisc

Ya, i have a ton of RB's i like for the later rds. Actually the 3 i named above were just in refrence to the OP, showing him that Hyde and A.Williams aren't in fact sleepers this yr..

James White has always been a guy i liked. I bet if he was 6ft 220lb, he'd be in line for top back this yr. Hes just a bit small, but i bet who ever drafts him, finds out its not much of a biggie. Hes ran in the Big10, a very physically demanding confrence for RB's, and hes exceled while doing so, in many smash mouth games throughout his career. He could be a really nice back in a duo system..

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Ya, i have a ton of RB's i like for the later rds. Actually the 3 i named above were just in refrence to the OP, showing him that Hyde and A.Williams aren't in fact sleepers this yr..

James White has always been a guy i liked. I bet if he was 6ft 220lb, he'd be in line for top back this yr. Hes just a bit small, but i bet who ever drafts him, finds out its not much of a biggie. Hes ran in the Big10, a very physically demanding confrence for RB's, and hes exceled while doing so, in many smash mouth games throughout his career. He could be a really nice back in a duo system..
    He is surprisingly good in pass protection for a guy who could be considered a smaller RB. I heard them saying he was by far the best pass blocking RB at the Senior Bowl which surprised me because I figured it would have been bigger guys like Fluellen or Sims who would have excelled at that... another guy from Wisconsin I really like is Chris Borland the MLB. The dude is a ****ing animal! Too bad we have Beason "KNOCK ON WOOD!" lol.. I wonder if he could play OLB because he really surprised me with his coverage skills and is really good and hitting a hole to make a tackle. He will be a solid 2-3 round pick for a team IMO

I like those 3 for sure.

Storm Johnson UCF
    James White Wisc

Andrews is a really nice player he just cant hold on to the football

He is surprisingly good in pass protection for a guy who could be considered a smaller RB. I heard them saying he was by far the best pass blocking RB at the Senior Bowl which surprised me because I figured it would have been bigger guys like Fluellen or Sims who would have excelled at that... another guy from Wisconsin I really like is Chris Borland the MLB. The dude is a ****ing animal! Too bad we have Beason "KNOCK ON WOOD!" lol.. I wonder if he could play OLB because he really surprised me with his coverage skills and is really good and hitting a hole to make a tackle. He will be a solid 2-3 round pick for a team IMO
    Ya, banging with those guys in the BIG10 , you learn to pass block, i suppose.lol He really has nothing negative, outside of being alittle light, which shoulden't matter, as he can block, catch, run, and score.. I guess the one thing would be, hes never really had to handle the load all to himself with Monte Ball and Melvin Gordon being there, but hes got some games hes toted the load, like his 26carry 125yrd 1td game @minnesota(for example).. Not to mention, he is listed at 197(don't know what he weighed in at sr bowl?), so its not exactly like hes Dri Archer or something..lol Ya, James White would be a fine mid rd pick for a team looking for a back..

+ Reply to Thread