+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SLEEPER RUNNING BACKS

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Andrews is a really nice player he just cant hold on to the football
    I forgot about that... we don't need another back who is prone to coughing it up lol. But he is a good returner and all around RB. Definitely an intriguing guy in the mid-late rounds.

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Ya, banging with those guys in the BIG10 , you learn to pass block, i suppose.lol He really has nothing negative, outside of being alittle light, which shoulden't matter, as he can block, catch, run, and score.. I guess the one thing would be, hes never really had to handle the load all to himself with Monte Ball and Melvin Gordon being there, but hes got some games hes toted the load, like his 26carry 125yrd 1td game @minnesota(for example).. Not to mention, he is listed at 197(don't know what he weighed in at sr bowl?), so its not exactly like hes Dri Archer or something..lol Ya, James White would be a fine mid rd pick for a team looking for a back..
    Yeah White would be a good complementary RB I think. LOL at the Dri Archer statement! He could be Trindon Holliday 2.0 though haha

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    Yeah White would be a good complementary RB I think. LOL at the Dri Archer statement! He could be Trindon Holliday 2.0 though haha
    Ya, i didn't mean Dri Archer is a bad player, but his weight obviously will hinder him come draft time, as people will see him more as a luxury type back more then a dependable many carry a game back that can take a pounding and be used inside the 5 if need be.. Dri's in the Dex McCluster, Trindon Holliday(as u stated), La'Rod Stephens-Howling type back.. In the open field Archer is a beast, and he can use him in many diffrent ways, but hes not gonna give u 15-20 carries often if ever. I actually love Archer if ur talking 6th-7th rd..

Dri Archer reminds me a lot of Tavon Austin. They're about exactly the same size and weight. He could also be used as a Darren Sproles type if he put a few more on. I think he's going to make some team happy if they're creative enough to know how to utilize him. The guy is an absolute blur.

+ Reply to Thread