1 Darqueze Dennard CB Mich St
I just love the physical way he plays corner. He gives a presence on the outside and played on island at State all year. I thought about Kujo or Lewan but I think the line needs to be filled in free agency

2 Ryan Shazior LB Ohio St
kid has great instincts and attacks the football with speed and vision. I just think the linebacker core needs some playmakers and Shazior fits the bill.

3 Gabe Jackson OG Miss St.
I'm not sure he will be here but a lot of mocks have him here. He a plug and play Guard for the Giants with great size and but still has good athleticism.

4 Andre Williams Boston College
Great size at 6'0 227 and is very durable. He doesn't have the blazing speed but is solid after contact as he has compact lower body. With Wilson up in the air would be a great addition or a compliment if healthy

5 Crockett Gillmore TE Colorado State
He showed at the Senior Bowl good pass catching ability and is an able blocker. Good size 66 255 and every article talks about a hard worker. He wants to get to 275 which would be ideal. He be a nice weapon in the red zone.

6 Micheal Schofield T/G Michigan
He played solid at the Senior bowl at Guard. He held the point pretty well only getting beat once by Sutton. He was a tackle at Michigan this year but also played some guard. Gives the Giants a versatile depth guy late in the draft. Kid is a hard worker