+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mock after senior bowl

Mock after senior bowl

1 Darqueze Dennard CB Mich St
    I just love the physical way he plays corner. He gives a presence on the outside and played on island at State all year. I thought about Kujo or Lewan but I think the line needs to be filled in free agency

2 Ryan Shazior LB Ohio St
    kid has great instincts and attacks the football with speed and vision. I just think the linebacker core needs some playmakers and Shazior fits the bill.

3 Gabe Jackson OG Miss St.
    I'm not sure he will be here but a lot of mocks have him here. He a plug and play Guard for the Giants with great size and but still has good athleticism.

4 Andre Williams Boston College
    Great size at 6'0 227 and is very durable. He doesn't have the blazing speed but is solid after contact as he has compact lower body. With Wilson up in the air would be a great addition or a compliment if healthy

5 Crockett Gillmore TE Colorado State
    He showed at the Senior Bowl good pass catching ability and is an able blocker. Good size 66 255 and every article talks about a hard worker. He wants to get to 275 which would be ideal. He be a nice weapon in the red zone.

6 Micheal Schofield T/G Michigan
    He played solid at the Senior bowl at Guard. He held the point pretty well only getting beat once by Sutton. He was a tackle at Michigan this year but also played some guard. Gives the Giants a versatile depth guy late in the draft. Kid is a hard worker

This is nice.. Only not sure where Shazior fits, both J Will & Paysinger play the same LB spot.. Think we need a Sam LB..

I was thinking of putting Gillmore in my mock also, Looked good last night.. and I have Andre Williams in my mock also.. Those BC guys are loved around here
    (1)Aaron Donald, DT Pittsburgh - (2)Jordan Matthews, WR Vanderbilt - (3)Jack Mewhort, OL Ohio State
    (4)Arthur Lynch, TE Georgia - (5)Bryan Stork, C Florida State - (5)Tyler Gaffney, RB Stanford
    (6)Prince Shembo, OLB Notre Dame

This would be solid. I like the Gilmore and Williams pick a lot. I also am a huge fan of Dennard! Shazier and Jackson would be nice in rounds 2-3 as well
    Either Aaron Donald, Mike Evans, Eric Ebron or bust
    1st- E. Ebron TE North Carolina
    2nd- D. Easley DT Florida
    3rd- T. Swanson C Arkansas
    4th- C. Latimer WR Indiana
    5th- J. White RB Wisconsin
    5th- K. Pierre-Louis OLB Boston College
    6th- A. Lynch DE USF

Gillmore supposedly a good blocker too. It could help with Beatty he thrived when Bennett was here.

Really nice mock however I don't see Schofield lasting until the 6th. Originally thought of as a 4th - 5th rd pick everything I read say he could go 3rd - 4th now. He played his junior year at guard and the other 3 at tackle. He's gonna be pretty good I believe. Had a great practice week and a good game at senior bowl.

The combine should be big for him but I have a hard time time seeing 3-4. He not a natural guard and is strictly a RT. I hope he goes earlier as I'm a big fan.

+ Reply to Thread