+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pre Superbowl Mock

Pre Superbowl Mock

I like the one possibility of trading down in the 1st to get an additional second round pick:

1) Kelvin Benjamin WR - This guy almost sounds like a WR/TE mix....we could use that
    2) Kyle Van Noy OLB - Hopefully we re-sign Beason.......then he can coach up this guy
    2) Cyril Richardson OG - HUGE olineman......goodbye Brewer
    3) Stanley Jean-Baptiste CB - Would love to pair him with Prince, would be a huge help in dealing with those bigger WRs
    4) JaWuan James OT - Can't get enough Oline this years
    5) Justin Ellis DT - HUGE DT....be good if we can't re-sign Joseph
    6) De'Anthony Thomas RB - Insurance for Wilson....and Brown

If no one slips.. (Mack, Barr, Watkins or Robinson) Trading back is the best option.. I like the Van Noy & SJB picks

Veteran
    I kind of like your mock minus the 1st rounder.

IMO for us to draft us a WR with our 1st would be a luxury.

Unless you're getting Sammy Watkins (unlikely), I wouldn't go WR with our 1st rounder.

In all honesty..........if we are saying goodbye to Nicks, and with the horrendous season Eli just had, we REALLY need to consider one of Benjamin/Evans/Ebron in the 1st round. Eli needs a BIG strong target he can build chemistry with, and rely upon down the road. This is all of course if Watkins doesn't slip to us.........I would absolutely take him in a second over these 3.

No one seems to get it though. If no one drops to us, then why would other teams not feel the exact same way and just stay put rather then give up picks to move up?? It makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    No one seems to get it though. If no one drops to us, then why would other teams not feel the exact same way and just stay put rather then give up picks to move up?? It makes no sense.
    One man's trash is another man's treasure.. So to speak

EBRON!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mercurio View Post
    JR is the GIANTS GM as TC is the coach and Eli is the QB. Support them.
    Couldn't have said it better.

Quote Originally Posted by shane4177 View Post
    In all honesty..........if we are saying goodbye to Nicks, and with the horrendous season Eli just had, we REALLY need to consider one of Benjamin/Evans/Ebron in the 1st round. Eli needs a BIG strong target he can build chemistry with, and rely upon down the road. This is all of course if Watkins doesn't slip to us.........I would absolutely take him in a second over these 3.
    The horriendous year Eli had had more to do with the OL than the WRs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Montemayor View Post
    EBRON!!!!!!!
    are you the leader of Team Ebron..?

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    One man's trash is another man's treasure.. So to speak
    I just think its mostly wishful thinking , personally. But maybe a QB slips outta the top 10, then i see it more a possiblity, if only slightly. Another thing is, Reese is notorius for staying put.

+ Reply to Thread