+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Veteran

Harbaugh is whiny, has temper tantrums

So does Coughlin. I get a good chuckle though when Coughlin goes nuts. Harbaugh is just....annoying I guess. Still think he's a great coach though.

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    So does Coughlin. I get a good chuckle though when Coughlin goes nuts. Harbaugh is just....annoying I guess. Still think he's a great coach though.
    TC: Temper - YES, Whiny - NOT. Jim Harbaugh is a whiny classless baby, unlike his brother John who handles himself with class.

Quote Originally Posted by radar-ray View Post
    TC: Temper - YES, Whiny - NOT. Jim Harbaugh is a whiny classless baby, unlike his brother John who handles himself with class.
    Yes I agree. So many people love the guy. I seem to think the same thing. That he is a big cry baby whiner when he doesn't get his way or a play doesn't of his teams way. Thinks he can get away with running way onto the field.. Having his temper tantrums and that dumb RaRa Chant of there's

"WHOS GOT IT BETTER THEN US"

Well jim apparently the GIANTS, RAVENS AND NOW THE SEAHAWKS HAVE IT BETTER THEN YOU.... Oh and looks like in the end so does brandon Jacobs !!!
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

I just read the ProFootball Talk comments...the 49ers fans have well earned their reputation as 40whiners.

He may whine alot, but he still is a pretty damned good head coach.
    Close or you hit the bricks

Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    He may whine alot, but he still is a pretty damned good head coach.
    Nobody said he not a very good coach.

I want cake now.. I want it now!

So does this make Jacobs a "thug"?

When I heard Jacobs rip into Harbaugh the other day on Boomer and Carton I couldn't stop laughing. Was it in poor taste to rip Harbaugh the way he did and rub the Super Bowl wins in his face. Yeah. Was it still hysterically funny. Yup. So, it evened out.

Plus, it gives Harbaugh and the Niners something else to whine about while they whine about how they were the 'better team' who got 'robbed' of Super Bowl trips/wins by the Seahawks, Ravens and Giants for three years in a row.
    One of these teams is not like the others