+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flacco - Bush League

If someone on my team did that and we won the game because of it. I would've give a damn.
    Eli Manning is better than your quarterback.

Do we really have a thread about something a player not on our team said jokingly a year ago? If you didn't give a **** about it then, why the hell do you give a **** now?

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Do we really have a thread about something a player not on our team said jokingly a year ago? If you didn't give a **** about it then, why the hell do you give a **** now?
    That's the great thing about America....even though you wasted some precious seconds of your life weighing on this completely useless topic, you did so at your own choice. From my standpoint, this is the "Smacktalk forum" (rather than the TAGF, thus the discussion about a player "not on our team"), and it was the first time I'd seen it (regardless of when it happened), and I'd never seen another discussion about it, AND I thought it was an incredible display of poor sportsmanship for a professional........so.....yeah.....I felt we really had to have a thread. Thanks for your contribution.

Flacco later said he wasn't serious. He was trying to ease the tension.

just Flacco being Flacco..

Quote Originally Posted by ebick View Post
    That's the great thing about America....even though you wasted some precious seconds of your life weighing on this completely useless topic, you did so at your own choice. From my standpoint, this is the "Smacktalk forum" (rather than the TAGF, thus the discussion about a player "not on our team"), and it was the first time I'd seen it (regardless of when it happened), and I'd never seen another discussion about it, AND I thought it was an incredible display of poor sportsmanship for a professional........so.....yeah.....I felt we really had to have a thread. Thanks for your contribution.
    LOL.....agreed.

If flaco tackled someone like that he should NEVER set food in SF. He would literally be masacred..

+ Reply to Thread