+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Eagles fan here...

Hey Giants fans. Nice work on the division and taking down the Falcons. The road to the SB is a challenging one this year. Beat the Packers and then you have to go most likely to the Dome. Not an easy task but if any team can do it, the Giants can. They have the d line that is needed to disrupt Rodgers and Breese and the running game to keep their offenses off of the field. Throw in Eli's constant miracle throws and I like your chances. I want to see the same intensity out of Bradshaw and Jacobs this weekend. If that is not there, they could be in trouble. Good luck...

Re: Eagles fan here...

This coming froming a Eagles fan? Wow..Thanks for the good wishes.

[quote user="BrokenEagle"]Hey Giants fans. Nice work on the division and taking down the Falcons. The road to the SB is a challenging one this year. Beat the Packers and then you have to go most likely to the Dome. Not an easy task but if any team can do it, the Giants can. They have the d line that is needed to disrupt Rodgers and Breese and the running game to keep their offenses off of the field. Throw in Eli's constant miracle throws and I like your chances. I want to see the same intensity out of Bradshaw and Jacobs this weekend. If that is not there, they could be in trouble. Good luck...[/quote]

what is this a eagles fan with class and dignity? proops to you
    FUTURE NFL STAR

through 4 games

13 rushes for 100 yards and a td
    13pancake blocks
    16 tackles 1 sack (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 )
    4-0 record

Bench Player

Wow...Finally a classy Philly fan!!!! Thanx a bunch, and we wish you guys luck next year!

Bench Player

Its like seeing a unicorn or something...I didn't think they existed.

No problem mates. Look, I really despise Breese and Rodgers and I enjoy watching them get hit. The Giants can do that and I look forward to watching them on their back. Would I be pissed if the Giants won yet another SB? I would but since they are in the NFC East and close in proximity, what the hell...

How are you feeling about the game? I am sure you heard about the Packers Offensive Coordinators son. Quite a tragedy...
    Here are my keys to the game. They have to hit Rodgers early and often, especially up the middle. They need pressure up the middle. They must play bump and run with the receivers to disrupt their timing. The running game is of absolute importance. Bradshaw and Jacobs need to bring it just like last week...Try to hold the Packers to 24 points or under. If they do that they will win...

[quote user="BrokenEagle"]No problem mates. Look, I really despise Breese and Rodgers and I enjoy watching them get hit. The Giants can do that and I look forward to watching them on their back. Would I be pissed if the Giants won yet another SB? I would but since they are in the NFC East and close in proximity, what the hell...[/quote]

Got to be one of the mods who got fired...

All-Pro

[quote user="BrokenEagle"]No problem mates. Look, I really despise Breese and Rodgers and I enjoy watching them get hit. The Giants can do that and I look forward to watching them on their back. Would I be pissed if the Giants won yet another SB? I would but since they are in the NFC East and close in proximity, what the hell...[/quote]

You are not an Eagles fan, no way...

Where are you from? (Calling us mates)

Veteran

He's a FAN of the philadelphia eagles.

He's NOT a PHILADELPHIA eagles fan.