+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Seems Like An Eternity Til Sunday

its only Tuesday. This week is gonna go very slow, waiting for this game to be played. Can any of you stand it?

Re: Seems Like An Eternity Til Sunday

[quote user="RonJon"]its only Tuesday. This week is gonna go very slow, waiting for this game to be played. Can any of you stand it?[/quote]

im so pumped for this game ive been waiting for it since 4:00 pm sunday
    FUTURE NFL STAR

through 9 games

22 rushes for 245yards 3td
    35 pancake blocks
    42 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 )
    8-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season

And the worst part of it is.....you wait with so much anticipation for the game, and when it's over, guess what.....it's the work week again!

Veteran

[quote user="ebick"]And the worst part of it is.....you wait with so much anticipation for the game, and when it's over, guess what.....it's the work week again![/quote]

Yup I think we should all get the entire month of January and the day after the Super Bowl off so we can all focus on football lol.

Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

[quote user="repeatchamps"]

[quote user="ebick"]And the worst part of it is.....you wait with so much anticipation for the game, and when it's over, guess what.....it's the work week again![/quote]

Yup I think we should all get the entire month of January and the day after the Super Bowl off so we can all focus on football lol.

[/quote]Amen!

Actually, next Monday is Martin Luther King Day, so alot of us will have the day off to recover before heading back to work

[quote user="RonJon"][quote user="ebick"]And the worst part of it is.....you wait with so much anticipation for the game, and when it's over, guess what.....it's the work week again![/quote]

Actually, next Monday is Martin Luther King Day, so alot of us will have the day off to recover before heading back to work[/quote]

+1 It will make the win that much sweeter! All monday, us fans will be youtubing and reading so many giants stuff that we'll psych ourselves out haha

Really, another Tebow story I may have to walk in front of a truck!

[quote user="threenout"]Really, another Tebow story I may have to walk in front of a truck!
    [/quote]

Don't worry that will all be over after Tom and Co. are done with them

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Starter

[quote user="repeatchamps"]

[/quote]

If I ever become president, the first thing I would do is declare the Monday after the Super Bowl a national holiday