+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen43 View Post
    ZERO OLINE?
    So what? Were not gonna do everything in the draft. Obviously, you should assume we did some work in Fa'cy when you look at this mock. This is a fantastic mock.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I love your mock! If this happened, i'd be as stoked as i'd been in 3yrs with this teams draft!

You aren't gonna believe it, but in the mock your gonna read that i made, I have Gmen going Gilbert in RD1 and Crichton in RD2..lol Great minds, my friend!!
    Thanks man I appreciate it! I would be so pumped if we went Gilbert/Crichton in rounds 1 and 2! I added a few standouts from the Senior Bowl (Kirksey and White) I had P-Rich who I think is a straight beast and I had your guy Blanchflower in the last round. I think this would be amazing if it happened.

I am looking forward to your mock tomorrow. That is awesome that we started it off the same way haha!

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    So what? Were not gonna do everything in the draft. Obviously, you should assume we did some work in Fa'cy when you look at this mock. This is a fantastic mock.
    +1! I honestly think that they will address OL in Free Agency and there is a good chance that they address TE and RB there as well. But I think I had a good mix of play makers on offense and defense who could make an impact early on for this team

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    Thanks man I appreciate it! I would be so pumped if we went Gilbert/Crichton in rounds 1 and 2! I added a few standouts from the Senior Bowl (Kirksey and White) I had P-Rich who I think is a straight beast and I had your guy Blanchflower in the last round. I think this would be amazing if it happened.

I am looking forward to your mock tomorrow. That is awesome that we started it off the same way haha!
    Ya, even just having just 2 of the same picks in a draft is unlikely, let alone the first 2. Its a great duo to add to our defense. We get a young outside pass rusher to take over for Tuck who like Tuck, is known for his motor and has alot of strength, and actually is probably a bit more instinctive then Tuck was. He just gets to the passer. Then Gilbert fits a need oppo Prince, and now we have 2 big phsycial WR's with speed, and athletic ability. I think Prince is just hitting his prime this yr , and adding Gilbert would be great.. I like Dennard, but Gilbert has passed em just a bit for me..