+ Reply to Thread
    Veteran

Name plates for Jerseys

Dose anybody know when I can get a name plate for a jersey. I just realized I have a stitched Shockey jersey sitting in my closet that will never be worn again. I just want to take that off and put Cruz on it.

Re: Name plates for Jerseys

[quote user="NJ10"]Dose anybody know when I can get a name plate for a jersey. I just realized I have a stitched Shockey jersey sitting in my closet that will never be worn again. I just want to take that off and put Cruz on it.
    [/quote]

take it to a local sporting goods shop.. not the big guys like Modells but the mom and pop ones. They'll def be able to do it.

Starter

Too bad I am not stationed in Korea anymore. I would have been able to help you out. Over there that have high quality jerseys for $30. We are talking about sewn on names and numbers, you couldnt tell the difference. Hence why I have about 10 Giants jerseys..lol. Mitchel & Ness quality types. They also made any custom jersey you wanted.

Veteran

[quote user="GiantsYanks"][quote user="NJ10"]Dose anybody know when I can get a name plate for a jersey. I just realized I have a stitched Shockey jersey sitting in my closet that will never be worn again. I just want to take that off and put Cruz on it.
    [/quote]

take it to a local sporting goods shop.. not the big guys like Modells but the mom and pop ones. They'll def be able to do it.
    [/quote]

Thanks, good idea. I cant believe i forgot I had this jersey.

I also have this problem as well, I have the Shockey all stitched jersey but its the red one, plus i have a Tiki jersey that i could switch to KP. any help would save me a boatload. thanks
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

[quote user="NJ10"]Dose anybody know when I can get a name plate for a jersey. I just realized I have a stitched Shockey jersey sitting in my closet that will never be worn again. I just want to take that off and put Cruz on it.
    [/quote]I found this by googling and it actually directed me to our boards in to "THEE SWAG THREAD" LMAO.

http://easternlettering.net/cart/

"KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

lol I was thinking the same thing a couple weeks ago. i haven't been able to wear that jersey for years.