+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Has anyone ever

Question Has anyone ever

Soiled themselves?

Banned
    Twice

Once In summer camp when I was 8 a counseler who didnt like me gave me chocolate laxatives. I tried to fart and it wasnt a fart

Once last year. I was having sex and once again thought I had to fart. It wasnt a fart. I pulled out and ran to the bathroo. And cleaned ul. Said nothing about it and came back and finished

Yea.. Just now

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    Yea.. Just now
    Did you think it was just a fart?

Bench Player
    Lol! That makes me think of two things. The first is the movie Monty Python and the Holy Grail. I love the part when the witch doctor takes them to the home of a monstrous beast. The witch tells them that the beast is right in front of them, and to the surprise of the men it is only a rabbit. Sir Robin then states, "I nearly soiled me armor!" I still use this to this day. I have soiled myself a number of times, but the worst I ever soiled myself was in the military. It was the final physical fitness test, and I had 1 of 2 options. The first option was to pass the test, graduate my job training, and head back home to go on with my life. The second option was to fail the test, and remain for another 8 weeks or more. I ran so hard I lost all control of my bowels and soiled myself, but I left for home the very next week.

Banned
    I thought I sharted yesterday. I was taking the subway to my girls and let out what felt like a wet one. I had to travel another 45 minutes with my cheeks clenched and dreading what I was going to do when I got to her parents house.

Turned out I was all clear. It was a really warm fart and I couldnt tell because my crack was sweaty because I always wear my wool long johns

+ Reply to Thread