+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1

    this is why we can't have nice things..

    Don't think Giant fans were ever this bad when WE won!

    http://www.infowars.com/decadence-se...-bowl-victory/









    # 80

  2. #2
    All-Pro BigBlueBoricua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lake Worth, Florida
    Posts
    6,245
    Quote Originally Posted by tcseacliff View Post
    Don't think Giant fans were ever this bad when WE won!

    http://www.infowars.com/decadence-se...-bowl-victory/
    Wow. Quite alarming. Lots of Thugs !!!!!!!
    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

    Get Better #80, Hermano !!

  3. #3
    All-Pro FBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    28,240
    To be fair.....at least they were respectful and didn't battle with the police and firemen who came to put out the fire. Still...it is ridiculous.
    #80

  4. #4
    Giants fans don't riot after a win. Some fans just choose to break into the Giants' players cars while they are on the road winning a game.

    http://nypost.com/2012/10/16/giants-...beating-49ers/
    One of these teams is not like the others


  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by kingcap88 View Post
    Giants fans don't riot after a win. Some fans just choose to break into the Giants' players cars while they are on the road winning a game.

    http://nypost.com/2012/10/16/giants-...beating-49ers/
    I think the most eye opening thing about this was the fact that an NFL player drives a 1996 Chevy Caprice.

  6. #6
    All-Pro egyptian420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    11,590
    Lol what a bunch of crazys ****s

    Not that this has anything to do with the video but that website is the biggest bunch of conspiracy BS ever....I have/had a buddy who's a total tin foil wearing nutjob now because of that website and it's owner Alex Jones

  7. #7
    All-Pro GameTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Jimi Hendrix Sept 18, 1970 RIP
    Posts
    26,593
    what a bunch of immature tools...

    Look....I ran around in the front of my house hooting and hollering after the 07 SB win. But to light fires and stuff...

    just absolutely stupid
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

  8. #8
    All-Pro Carter.525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Omaha!, NJ
    Posts
    8,917
    80

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by tcseacliff View Post
    Don't think Giant fans were ever this bad when WE won!

    http://www.infowars.com/decadence-se...-bowl-victory/
    Hopefully through the wonders of video evidence, many of them will be held accountable.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by jwhorner6 View Post
    I think the most eye opening thing about this was the fact that an NFL player drives a 1996 Chevy Caprice.
    True. LOL!
    One of these teams is not like the others


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts