Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

I'm shocked no one on these boards has a job in the NFL

With all the experts and negative nellies (excuse my language) on these boards, I am simply dumbfounded as to how none of you are employed in and of the 32 NFL front offices.

Bench Player

Re: I'm shocked no one on these boards has a job in the NFL

i was thinking the same thing . his drafts have been pretty good so far but i quess it would be a good draft if we took any linebacker even if they feel he couldn't play ect ect as long as we got our linebacker geeeeeee! we have young linebacker so hopefully they will work out in this new scheme

I would give my right arm to be employed by the NY Giants

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="I'm Your Huckelberry"]With all the experts and negative nellies (excuse my language) on these boards, I am simply dumbfounded as to how none of you are employed in and of the 32 NFL front offices.[/quote]

these boards are were people share opinions. you obviously disagree with people on the boards or you wouldn't be bashing them. whynot defend and validate your own points rather than attack others for sharing their views. this board is not a talent show, or an interview to work for the nfl teams, so your comments are silly, no really, they are. now go twist your avatar's moustache.....lol. []

Funny, that's exactly what Eli Manning did to get his job.... he gave them his right arm.
    Giants Pride Runs Deep

This is a message board for FANS. This is where you come to express your opinions and thoughts and discuss football. No one is claiming to be smarter than NFL scouts - except for one guy, who will remain anonymous.

Enough with these posts...

[quote user="danishGiant"]. No one is claiming to be smarter than NFL scouts - except for one guy, who will remain anonymous..[/quote]

Please do tell, I need a good laugh

Giants fan since the early 80s

I would love to be a journalist in the nfl.

All-Pro

[quote user="danishGiant"]This is a message board for FANS. This is where you come to express your opinions and thoughts and discuss football. No one is claiming to be smarter than NFL scouts - except for one guy, who will remain anonymous.

Enough with these posts...[/quote] I hear u,but some ppl really think they know more then the pros.

wow...i was thinking the same thing...the way the draft is going, i was thinking some nfl scouts were reading the NYG mb...lol...it's football 101 right here...thanks for the education guys....