+ Reply to Thread
    All-Pro

Anyone Glad with didn't beat the Pack in reg. season?

and, conversely, how great would it have been if they had gone undefeated in reg. season by beating KC

i know this is more 2007 logic that we are all going on about (i.e. losing to Pats by 3 in reg. season), but it is amazing how important the mental part of football is ... pressure, confidence, momentum, us vs. the world, nobody thought we could, nobody wanted us to and on and on

oh and off topic, i'm glad we play the last game ... i can sit back and watch the other 3 games knowing we are still in the mix ... sure i will have a bunch of nervous energy, but it still will be enjoyable

Re: Anyone Glad with didn't beat the Pack in reg. season?

Someone else said it already, but it has the makings of a revenge tour seeing as all 3 beat us in the reg season.

Veteran

That sig lmfao.

All-Pro

Absolutely. Not that they won't be a tough team to beat, but instead of them trying to get pay back it will be the Giants trying to get some pay back.

If they do win this week they will have a chance for more pay back the next game as well.

[quote user="buddy33"]Absolutely. Not that they won't be a tough team to beat, but instead of them trying to get pay back it will be the Giants trying to get some pay back.

If they do win this week they will have a chance for more pay back the next game as well.[/quote]
    Yup, and I hope that payback is against SF. That game came down to the final drive and we came really close.

You'd think we want to get more revenge on the Saints, but no. I do not want this at all. I'd much rather SF take care of them outside of their dome this weekend or else we're screwed in so many ways.

I always expect the Gmen to win and root for them till I lose my voice every week, but I just don't think we match up well at all against NO, specially in that dome.

All-Pro

One game at a time, but if they win this week I want them to play the Saints.

Yeah, I know, try are tough in the dome. That is why I want them to go there and beat them.

[quote user="buddy33"]One game at a time, but if they win this week I want them to play the Saints. Yeah, I know, try are tough in the dome. That is why I want them to go there and beat them.[/quote]

Saints or 49ers, I remember the slick field at Candlestick, it was almost like their ends had spots on the field to make there breaks and the corner would slip and it would go for a long gain.

Looking for the Saints to have a rough time on that slick turf.

Forget the Past, Live for the Future!