+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

how do you guarantee a win after losing to a team twice in a row?

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/giant...3bLui0xKCDsJtL

Seriously? this was a stupid move and i was afraid this team would start getting on that high horse again. anytime they come off of a big win the ****iness builds up. last year rolle guaranteed we would beat them also. You know how that turned out.

Now i feel like we're going to lose. I hope im wrong though.
    Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Re: how do you guarantee a win after losing to a team twice in a row?

[quote user="Marvelousmik"]http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/giant...3bLui0xKCDsJtL

Seriously? this was a stupid move and i was afraid this team would start getting on that high horse again. anytime they come off of a big win the ****iness builds up. last year rolle guaranteed we would beat them also. You know how that turned out.*

[/quote]

Granted we should be keeping our mouth shut, but JPP is a young guy feeling good about his teams chances.

As for winning against a team who beat us twice in a row - er.....'07 Cowboys

It's a crap non story. You're falling for another media hyped nothingness. It was right after the game he said we're going to GB and we're gonna win. Big deal. Is he gonna say we're gonna go to GB and lose?
    Relax.

The reporter asked him a question, and JPP answered him honestly.

Who cares, I am glad the team is confident, this is a huge game, being confident is different then being ****y.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Veteran

Of course JPP thinks we are going to win. It good that he has confidence in this team. I would be worried if he said, "Yeah we have no shot to beat Green Bay, They are the mighty Packers, we don't stand a chance.

[quote user="Marvelousmik"]http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/giant...3bLui0xKCDsJtL

Seriously? this was a stupid move and i was afraid this team would start getting on that high horse again. anytime they come off of a big win the ****iness builds up. last year rolle guaranteed we would beat them also. You know how that turned out.

[/quote]

Not really so stupid. We want these guys to have confidence, especially the play makers like JPP. If you are afraid we're going to lose just because JPP said that, maybe lok for some tangible reasons to worry about. Like they went 15-1 in the regular season.

Of course we would never be able to beat any team with that solid a record, or at home where they've won most of the games..OH WAIT!

[/quote]

ONE guy said something...not th ewhole team...ONLY JPP. All the other team members said nothing like that. You are over reacting just like the media and half of this message board. The team is not on its high horses. Listen to all the video interveiws. They all talkl abot improving on last week the challenge ahead next week.

Everybody calm the **** down!! Even Macarthy didnt care and said he expects all players to want to win. He then followed it up by saying."I think we are going to win the game. What do want the guy to say"?????

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Like Mike McCarthy said. "what is he supposed to say? He thinks they will lose?!"

Ringing in the 2012 season!

Veteran

Dumb thread.

[/quote]

BTW...whether it comes out right or not your sig sucks

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch