+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Giants fans on the EMB

Re: Giants fans on the EMB

[quote user="jjj45"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="Drez"]

[quote user="RUbaseball24"]If you are a Giants fan....why are you posting on another teams board? Am i missing something here?[/quote]</p>

How muchfun would Smack Talk forums be if fans from rival teams didn't show up?</p>[/quote]IE:Redskins[/quote]i noticed that as well.

There are absolutely no Redskin fans on here. Even after they swept us. You think thay would have the gall to at least come on and gloat. Unbelievable.
    [/quote]

back in the day there were a few guys, I liked this one dude called SkinsFanfromtheWomb; but even with a sweep against us, I think the truth is Skins fans are a cut above our Philly rivals.

one hates to make generalizations but...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Starter

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="jjj45"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="Drez"]

[quote user="RUbaseball24"]If you are a Giants fan....why are you posting on another teams board? Am i missing something here?[/quote]</p>

How much*fun would Smack Talk forums be if fans from rival teams didn't show up?</p>[/quote]IE:Redskins[/quote]i noticed that as well.

*There are absolutely no Redskin fans on here. Even after they swept us. You think thay would have the gall to at least come on and gloat. Unbelievable.
    [/quote]

back in the day there were a few guys, I liked this one dude called SkinsFanfromtheWomb; but even with a sweep against us, I think the truth is Skins fans are a cut above our Philly rivals.

one hates to make generalizations but...
    [/quote]They are a cut above NYG fans as well....fact

Veteran

[quote user="Bread"]They are a cut above NYG as well...[/quote]You know you love us.

Starter

[quote user="jjj45"][quote user="Bread"]They are a cut above NYG as well...[/quote]You know you love us.
    [/quote]To quote a famous Boston based TV Show "If someone put a gun to my head and told me to either support something from that dump of a city called New York or die, I'd say pull the trigger" and to quote a famous latino comedian "I hate New Yorkers more than the KKK! They are the loudest, fattest, most arrogant, vulgar, poor self entitled poor excuse for human beings that I have ever had the displeasure of being around....with the exception of Seinfeld, that guys pretty awesome."

Veteran

[quote user="Bread"][quote user="jjj45"][quote user="Bread"]They are a cut above NYG as well...[/quote]You know you love us.
    [/quote]To quote a famous Boston based TV Show "If someone put a gun to my head and told me to either support something from that dump of a city called New York or die, I'd say pull the trigger" and to quote a famous latino comedian "I hate New Yorkers more than the KKK! They are the loudest, fattest, most arrogant, vulgar, poor self entitled poor excuse for human beings that I have ever had the displeasure of being around....with the exception of Seinfeld, that guys pretty awesome."[/quote]You sound bitter. Im actually not from new york. Same for many Giants fans on here. The NYG family stretches far and wide.

[quote user="jjj45"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="jjj45"][quote user="Bread"]They are a cut above NYG as well...[/quote]You know you love us.
    [/quote]To quote a famous Boston based TV Show "If someone put a gun to my head and told me to either support something from that dump of a city called New York or die, I'd say pull the trigger" and to quote a famous latino comedian "I hate New Yorkers more than the KKK! They are the loudest, fattest, most arrogant, vulgar, poor self entitled poor excuse for human beings that I have ever had the displeasure of being around....with the exception of Seinfeld, that guys pretty awesome."[/quote]You sound bitter. Im actually not from new york. Same for many Giants fans on here. The NYG family stretches far and wide.
    [/quote]

well, I am from NYC, displaced to chicago now and that description fits many chicagoans I know.

I served with a hadful of Philly's sons, mostly from the Southside ? one from the North. the dude from the North was decent, we were best friends, the other dudes?

big mouths and **** talkers for sure. still I liked them. Loved making them push when they sang the Cry, Eagles, Cry tune... j/k

not really

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="Bread"][quote user="jjj45"][quote user="Bread"]They are a cut above NYG as well...[/quote]You know you love us.
    [/quote]To quote a famous Boston based TV Show "If someone put a gun to my head and told me to either support something from that dump of a city called New York or die, I'd say pull the trigger" and to quote a famous latino comedian "I hate New Yorkers more than the KKK! They are the loudest, fattest, most arrogant, vulgar, poor self entitled poor excuse for human beings that I have ever had the displeasure of being around....with the exception of Seinfeld, that guys pretty awesome."[/quote]
    Any link to that comment? I read interesting article long ago.
    http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/phi..._ugliest_city/

[/quote]To quote a famous Boston based TV Show "If someone put a gun to my head and told me to either support something from that dump of a city called New York or die, I'd say pull the trigger" and to quote a famous latino comedian "I hate New Yorkers more than the KKK! They are the loudest, fattest, most arrogant, vulgar, poor self entitled poor excuse for human beings that I have ever had the displeasure of being around....with the exception of Seinfeld, that guys pretty awesome."[/quote]
    http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/phi..._ugliest_city/

Starter

[quote user="Superbowl"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="jjj45"][quote user="Bread"]They are a cut above NYG as well...[/quote]You know you love us.
    http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/phi..._ugliest_city/[/quote]Thats from 07. They was a 2011 one where NY was 8th, Philly was 6th and Detroit was 1st. But really, I could care less about a silly online survey.

I live in the DC area and the fans here just do not have the same angst against us NY Giants fans as they do toward Philadelphia Eagles and Dallas Cowboys fans.

Redskins fans were cheering on Giants with insane fervor the last game of the regular season against Cowboys.

I bELIeve

+ Reply to Thread