+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Giants fans on the EMB

Re: Giants fans on the EMB

I used to post over there a lot on a regular basis. Now, I just go over there every once in a while. It actually had gotten boring to me because the smack talk forum is clone infested. Anyways, they have a few classy football fans over there who actually know their ****. It's not as bad as you think it would be.
    Close or you hit the bricks

[quote user="Bread"][quote user="Superbowl"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="jjj45"][quote user="Bread"]They are a cut above NYG as well...[/quote]You know you love us.
    [/quote]To quote a famous Boston based TV Show "If someone put a gun to my head and told me to either support something from that dump of a city called New York or die, I'd say pull the trigger" and to quote a famous latino comedian "I hate New Yorkers more than the KKK! They are the loudest, fattest, most arrogant, vulgar, poor self entitled poor excuse for human beings that I have ever had the displeasure of being around....with the exception of Seinfeld, that guys pretty awesome."[/quote]
    Any link to that comment? I read interesting article long ago.
    http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/phi..._ugliest_city/[/quote]Thats from 07. They was a 2011 one where NY was 8th, Philly was 6th and Detroit was 1st. But really, I could care less about a silly online survey.[/quote]

No one likes Philly. Other than making pretty good Cheesesteaks not much else but bad things to say about the city, their teams and most of all their fans.

[quote user="Bread"][quote user="Superbowl"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="jjj45"][quote user="Bread"]They are a cut above NYG as well...[/quote]You know you love us.
    [/quote]To quote a famous Boston based TV Show "If someone put a gun to my head and told me to either support something from that dump of a city called New York or die, I'd say pull the trigger" and to quote a famous latino comedian "I hate New Yorkers more than the KKK! They are the loudest, fattest, most arrogant, vulgar, poor self entitled poor excuse for human beings that I have ever had the displeasure of being around....with the exception of Seinfeld, that guys pretty awesome."[/quote]
    http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/phi..._ugliest_city/[/quote]Thats from 07. They was a 2011 one where NY was 8th, Philly was 6th and Detroit was 1st. But really, I could care less about a silly online survey.[/quote]

No one likes Philly. Other than making pretty good Cheesesteaks not much else but bad things to say about the city, their teams and most of all their fans.

I really like the fact that Philadelphia Eagles fans can not watch their team in the playoffs this year because they didnít make it.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha

Veteran

[quote user="sharick88"]I used to post over there a lot on a regular basis. Now, I just go over there every once in a while. It actually had gotten boring to me because the smack talk forum is clone infested. Anyways, they have a few classy football fans over there who actually know their ****. It's not as bad as you think it would be.[/quote]Yeah I dont mean you sharick, you're a good guy.

I mean the posters who post there a lot. Im sure most of them aren't members of this board.

Starter

[quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="Superbowl"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="jjj45"][quote user="Bread"]They are a cut above NYG as well...[/quote]You know you love us.

No one likes Philly. Other than making pretty good Cheesesteaks not much else but bad things to say about the city, their teams and most of all their fans.[/quote]People like New York, its the clueless bafoons that populate it, who everyone hates.

I live over on the western side of PA. I've never been on the EMB, but I'm a little embarrassed to admit that my daughter who lives in Upper Darby is an Egals fan! I grew up in NY, mostly in the 50's and early '60's. Loved the Gmen, still do, truly believe that a W is coming on Sunday!

+ Reply to Thread