+ Reply to Thread

Pre Combine Mock (GoDeep80)

Round 1

TAYLOR LEWAN OT MICHIGAN-

Many dont like Lewan because, lets face it, he's a **** of a human being. But you cannot deny that when it comes to power, technique, foot agility, intelligence, and nastiness, that he might be the best in this draft.

Round 2

JACE AMARO TE TEXAS A & M

Amaro is the perfect west coast TE. In my opinion he has the best hands of any TE in the draft , runs smooth routes, and has the size to be an effective blocker. Btw Amaro...Bavaro lol

Round 3

STANLEY JEAN - BAPTISTE CB NEBRASKA

A new age type corner with size and surprising mirror skills. Can form a formidable duo with Prince.

Round 4

MICHAEL SAM DE MISSOURI

With the whirlwind of media stories behind, Sam is a very good LE that plays the run well and has the ability to get to the QB. He will get plenty of time in the ritatikn but will be brought along at a reasonable pace.

Round 5

MAX BULLOUGH LB MICHIGAN STATE

a nice, big, run stuffer that is intelligent and an effective blitser.

Round 6

John Urschel OG PENN STATE

A technician. Isnt great at anything but can develop into a solid starter.

Amaro isn't going to make it to our pick in the 2nd.
    SuperMario82 on old GMB

I changed up my mock (below) last night.. I also have Lewan.. I think it's a need/value pick..

I'm pretty sure he was a 4 year starter.. He only gave up 4 sacks the last 2 years, plus he's one mean dude

I like the mock. As a big Michigan fan Taylor is a high effort type with all the intangibles. Few dumb penalties. Agree Amaro not there in second but like all the players listed

I like the first round pick, think with Beatty on the mend they need to do something. The area that you haven't addressed is WR and I think there are a few in this years draft. Don't think Nicks is staying around and Randle is certainly not a number 1.