+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Already the Mocks

Already the Mocks

26. New York Giants, Zach Brown, OLB, North Carolina
    It's hard to think of the Giants' run defense playing better than they did against Atlanta this weekend, but Brown would make that unit truly elite. The UNC product is the best 4-3 outside linebacker in the draft, a natural fit on the weakside where he can use his range and instincts to shut down plays.

Re: Already the Mocks

I am not implying anything ,and surely not drawing any comparisons but someone is going to say this so I will say it first....LT was from NC.....I do not watch college football much at all,so I have no idea who this guy is.
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

[quote user="Red Dog"]26. New York Giants, Zach Brown, OLB, North Carolina
    It's hard to think of the Giants' run defense playing better than they did against Atlanta this weekend, but Brown would make that unit truly elite. The UNC product is the best 4-3 outside linebacker in the draft, a natural fit on the weakside where he can use his range and instincts to shut down plays.[/quote]

I am a NC fan so I might be a little bias, but in recent years the skill
    level and coaching especially defensively has gone up dramatically. I would love to have Brown, last yr I wanted Carter and of course I am a big Nicks fan as well.

Vontaze Burfict please!!

Thanks in advance

[quote user="Sundown"]Vontaze Burfict please!!

Thanks in advance[/quote]
    This. Vontaze is an absolute monster

The only reasonMock Drafts are released this time of year is to give Jet fans something to look forward to.

Best talent available...always. Hopefully, the best talent available THIS time will be a LB. Although, the way Boley, Kiwi, and Blackburn have been playing, maybe it's not a hole as we thought (with Goff probably coming back next year and development of J. Williams).

A stud on the OL would help as well, and as always, more help in the secondary (even though they look much better know that the DL is playing better).

Veteran

[quote user="BlueJayC"]

The only reason*Mock Drafts are released this time of year is to give Jet fans something to look forward to.

[/quote]

SNAPPPPPP

[quote user="BlueReign"][quote user="Sundown"]Vontaze Burfict please!!

Thanks in advance[/quote]
    This. Vontaze is an absolute monster
    [/quote]

I would be absolutely thrilled with either one of these guys!

[quote user="ShakeNBake"][quote user="Red Dog"]26. New York Giants, Zach Brown, OLB, North Carolina
    It's hard to think of the Giants' run defense playing better than they did against Atlanta this weekend, but Brown would make that unit truly elite. The UNC product is the best 4-3 outside linebacker in the draft, a natural fit on the weakside where he can use his range and instincts to shut down plays.[/quote]

I am a NC fan so I might be a little bias, but in recent years the skill
    level and coaching especially defensively has gone up dramatically. I would love to have Brown, last yr I wanted Carter and of course I am a big Nicks fan as well.
    [/quote]Brown is the best of those LB's

Here is my Playlist only 3 games but if u havent seen him u can get an idea about him

[link]http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBA040E79AA14FBCA[/link]

+ Reply to Thread