+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 562 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110510 ... LastLast

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2011 NFL draft

[quote user="thegreatone"]love bruce carter. from the same town high school as me and guy whimper. ive been watching him since he was a freshman for the havelock rams and this kid is gonna be special. think jon beason
    [/quote] ya, i love bruce carter myself, i gotta feeling hes gonna be pushing for the TOP 10 this yr, and if not, top 15, so i actually hope we cant get em.. Dude is No JOKE!

On the other Hand, if we can get our Hands on Travis Lewis, that would make me one Happy Fella..

Another Crop of Kids to keep a Eye on, in this incredibly Deep Class(could it be deeper then last yr?)

Uconn LB's
    Lawerence Wilson 6ft 1inch 226lb's- This kids a stud! Don't be surprised to see him as high as RD 2 by seasons end. Coming off 140tackle 5sack 11TFL season, Wowsers! 1st team All Big East, and is pretty much on every watch list thats out there.. He will right outta gates be one of my Favorite Not RD 1 guys to follow, that weirder things have happened, could sneak into rd 1 if he gets close to duplicating any of his success from last yr...

Scott Lutrus 6ft 3in 245lb- Leader of Defense, going into 2nd yr as Team Cap, and would of had 3rd straight season with 100plus tackles if not for Injury that cost him alittle time. He just makes plays and is involved almost all the time, very active player, who will certainly be drafted..

Greg Lloyd jr. 6ft 2inch 259lb- Obviously, hes got the Bloodlines, but he also can play some.. Supposedly is moving to DE from LB this season, which should be fun to watch. A guy who can get after it for sure, and is posied for a sensational season in a Stacked Defense..

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="thegreatone"]love bruce carter. from the same town high school as me and guy whimper. ive been watching him since he was a freshman for the havelock rams and this kid is gonna be special. think jon beason
    [/quote] ya, i love bruce carter myself, i gotta feeling hes gonna be pushing for the TOP 10 this yr, and if not, top 15, so i actually hope we cant get em.. Dude is No JOKE!

On the other Hand, if we can get our Hands on Travis Lewis, that would make me one Happy Fella..
    [/quote]
    yeah i was thinking top 15 as well so out of our reach but with the depth of this years class we should come away with a good one somewhere.

[quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="thegreatone"]love bruce carter. from the same town high school as me and guy whimper. ive been watching him since he was a freshman for the havelock rams and this kid is gonna be special. think jon beason

[/quote]
    yeah i was thinking top 15 as well so out of our reach but with the depth of this years class we should come away with a good one somewhere.
    [/quote]

Bruce Carter may be getting kicked off the team, may have a huge impact on his draft status.

If Bruce Carter gets kicked off the team he would still probably go first round just because there is already so much game tape on him and if he stays in shape there's not much of a choice. See: dez Bryant.

[quote user="gmen0820"]If Bruce Carter gets kicked off the team he would still probably go first round just because there is already so much game tape on him and if he stays in shape there's not much of a choice. See: dez Bryant.[/quote]

Dez Bryant fell almost the entire round though. 24th overall pick instead of top 10 pick.

Could be the same issue for a guy like Carter. Going end of the 1st round to a team like the giants instead of top 10.

i cant see bruce caught up in that BS....this sucks

Janorice Jenkins looked very good too. Ill be keeping my eye on him as the season progresses. I'd like to see him tested by better QBs', or competition for that matter, but kid looks promising.

Austin Pettis already has a TD and a blocked punt and the game is 5 minutes old.

+ Reply to Thread