+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 562 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113513 ... LastLast

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2011 NFL draft

Wow, Dayne Crist looked great on 1st drive, and got hurt, tommy rees, a freshman comes in, and the momentum has turned.. Come on Rees!

How does everyone feel about Dont'a Hightower? Kids huge, seems smart and scheme diverse. Any extended info on this kid? He looks great in this game.

[quote user="gmen0820"]How does everyone feel about Dont'a Hightower? Kids huge, seems smart and scheme diverse. Any extended info on this kid? He looks great in this game.[/quote]
    He looks great and he is a stud.. He hurt his knee pretty bad last year but he is back to full strength and looking good

[quote user="Armstead#98"][quote user="gmen0820"]How does everyone feel about Dont'a Hightower? Kids huge, seems smart and scheme diverse. Any extended info on this kid? He looks great in this game.[/quote]
    He looks great and he is a stud.. He hurt his knee pretty bad last year but he is back to full strength and looking good
    [/quote]Yea I knew about the knee but seeing hi yesterday i was like, wait he can get better than this?!?!

[quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="Armstead#98"][quote user="gmen0820"]How does everyone feel about Dont'a Hightower? Kids huge, seems smart and scheme diverse. Any extended info on this kid? He looks great in this game.[/quote]
    [/quote]Yea I knew about the knee but seeing hi yesterday i was like, wait he can get better than this?!?![/quote]

Yeah he still has problems playing in space. Havent watched Alabama much so far this year but they used to play him at DE on passing downs because hewasnt very good in coverage. Not sure how well he projects at MLB inmost 4-3 defenses

Schulylar Oordt Northern Iowa 6-6 250- Ive been reading up on the Tight ends in this class and this guy popped out at me. Most sites have him listed as a 7th round draft pick. The thing that stuck out to me is the size and speed combination he possess. Besides Kyle Rudolph he has the best measurements in the class.The TE class is a little thin and there are some defects about a lot of the guys that are considered behind him. Schulylar may be a little raw coming from Northern Iowa but theres a lot of football player to work with. His speed makes him a legitimate threat down the middle of the field. I will be keeping my eye out for him this year

[quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="Armstead#98"][quote user="gmen0820"]How does everyone feel about Dont'a Hightower? Kids huge, seems smart and scheme diverse. Any extended info on this kid? He looks great in this game.[/quote]
    [/quote]Yea I knew about the knee but seeing hi yesterday i was like, wait he can get better than this?!?![/quote] I'll laugh my Arse Off if The same people that were all over Rolando McClain, start praising Donta Hightower, who is a beast!

NC STATES defense is beasting into Qter 3 vs cincy so far tonight..

Also, a Player we obviously don't need, but WR Jarvis Williams,a 6ft 4inch 219lb sr, is a heck of a player for NC STATE... Guy scored double Digit TD's as a JR, and made a couple sweet catchs in between defenders tongiht, and as i say that, J.Williams drops a easy one deep...lol But, that is todays WR, drop em, and make a play later... WRs this day and age are DROPS and Catches, all mixed in...

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Schulylar Oordt Northern Iowa 6-6 250- Ive been reading up on the Tight ends in this class and this guy popped out at me. Most sites have him listed as a 7th round draft pick. The thing that stuck out to me is the size and speed combination he possess. Besides Kyle Rudolph he has the best measurements in the class.The TE class is a little thin and there are some defects about a lot of the guys that are considered behind him. Schulylar may be a little raw coming from Northern Iowa but theres a lot of football player to work with. His speed makes him a legitimate threat down the middle of the field. I will be keeping my eye out for him this year

[/quote] U want to talk about a good looking TE, check out NC STATES TE, George Bryan! Talk about hands! There was one play, where Russell Wilson(sick QB, just sick!!!!), had no where to go, on 3rd and Goal, and just threw it up very high to back of the endzone, where only the Big Bryan could get it, and Bryan didnt catch it, but darn if he almost did, which was sensational, to even come close, he got way up there, right with the CB, who jumped as high as he could, and got his hands barley on it, and then came down with ft somehow still in bounds(great awareness), and just missed it! It was splendid, for a guy who made some good catches for the game, and it was said during the broadcast, he had the best hands on the team... Just keep a Eye on him, i think hes got a chance to be a good ball player, and a certain draft pick..

Russell Wilson is 2small probably, but he should get picked up, hes sensational! This kids accuracy is close to best in the Country, out of everyone i've seen, its crazy! Plus, he runs like a RB, and just has that "IT" factor! It'd be a crime if he dont get a chance, look at his career as a whole, its insanity! Hes soo freaking good! Also, a Player in the COL ROCKIES farm system!

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="Armstead#98"][quote user="gmen0820"]How does everyone feel about Dont'a Hightower? Kids huge, seems smart and scheme diverse. Any extended info on this kid? He looks great in this game.[/quote]
    [/quote]Yea I knew about the knee but seeing hi yesterday i was like, wait he can get better than this?!?![/quote]* I'll laugh my Arse Off if The same people that were all over Rolando McClain, start praising Donta Hightower, who is a beast!
    [/quote]What do you mean?

+ Reply to Thread