+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 562 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115515 ... LastLast

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2011 NFL draft

UMASS has looked better then Notre Dame and UCONN getting Denard Robinson! There sacking em, and just all over him, hes had a few decent plays, but boy, the UMASS defense is really keeping him at bey! UMASS is soooo freaking underrated! They also Picked him off, the only Turnover that Mich has had this yr! He was actually sacked twice in a row by UMASS..

hopefully the 2011 draft is the time the giants finally draft a linebacker early and who's upside is higher than a 'backup'

[quote user="blueNorange"]hopefully the 2011 draft is the time the giants finally draft a linebacker early and who's upside is higher than a 'backup'[/quote] It depends on how the young LB's do this yr for us... Theres certainly some good ones out there this yr, one of the deepest positons in the country in my opinion.. From Travis Lewis, to Lawerence Wilson, Chris gallipo, Bruce Carter, Sturdivant, k.sheppard and sooo many more...

Mark herzlich. I wouldn't mind him, no matter what round he goes. If he goes high, god bless him, low, great project player. This all depends on Goff's performance this year. Either way, Herzlich is one of my favorite players.

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="blueNorange"]hopefully the 2011 draft is the time the giants finally draft a linebacker early and who's upside is higher than a 'backup'[/quote] It depends on how the young LB's do this yr for us... Theres certainly some good ones out there this yr, one of the deepest positons in the country in my opinion.. From Travis Lewis, to Lawerence Wilson, Chris gallipo, Bruce Carter, Sturdivant, k.sheppard and sooo many more...
    [/quote]Yeah we will see at the end of the year. I still think we will need one high but maybe itsan OLBnot MLB. There wil be some good players at LB in round 2. I want are run offense fortified a RT, a RB with break away speed and a TE. Im hoping we dont need a nickel corner . I would love the Giants to have a pick they can use on a speed guy that can do a bunch of things but if they have needs at MLB and CB they wont have the luxury to pick a nice TE or do everything guy

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="blueNorange"]hopefully the 2011 draft is the time the giants finally draft a linebacker early and who's upside is higher than a 'backup'[/quote] It depends on how the young LB's do this yr for us... Theres certainly some good ones out there this yr, one of the deepest positons in the country in my opinion.. From Travis Lewis, to Lawerence Wilson, Chris gallipo, Bruce Carter, Sturdivant, k.sheppard and sooo many more...
    [/quote]Yeah we will see at the end of the year. I still think we will need one high but maybe itsan OLBnot MLB. There wil be some good players at LB in round 2. I want are run offense fortified a RT, a RB with break away speed and a TE. Im hoping we dont need a nickel corner . I would love the Giants to have a pick they can use on a speed guy that can do a bunch of things but if they have needs at MLB and CB they wont have the luxury to pick a nice TE or do everything guy[/quote] I know hes a LT prospect, but Demarcus Love was everything and then Some today against Georgia.. If we were to get a LT, we always could scoot Diehl to RT, which would be way better for us.. Demarcus Love is a Hot Name out there right now, and for very good reason... A Speed Guy who i noticed in ARK game, was Joe Adams, hes a Blazer, who is awesome in Kick Game, a Game changer WR, and u could easily see him getting a few end arounds or diffrent trick plays.. he does have alittle attitude problem though, that almost cost his team big, getting a Personal Foul late, that really helped Georgia, and he almost got called for another one earlier in the game.

Mark Ingram at it again.

Man Jake Locker looking bad vs Nebraska

Man, Just listening to Mayock and B.Baldinger doing there Rookie Report, and it is just a sick segment... Mayock was Raving about Geno Atkins, a guy some of us really liked, and a couple others did not, and Mayock was one who did not like him, he even called himself out for his analysis on him...lol Thats class, right there!! Anyways, Baldinger went with Koa Misi and Kyle Wilson, and mayock instantly said Misi was a guy who u knew must be extremley strong and a able pass rusher, because he just did not fit the usual B.Parcells OLB, they showed tape of him litteraly driving Bryant McKinnie all the way back to farve, and then when mckinnie stops, misi don't, and he hits Favre just as favre releases it, causing a off target throw downfield.. Just sensational Tape and analysis!

They also said how 39rookies started wk 1, the most since 1991, so i think its safe to say that the talent we all were talking about last yr in that draft, was for real... Its too bad our only rook seeing time is Matt Dodge...lol I want to see Linval at least...

Damn, denard Robinson killing it.

+ Reply to Thread