+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 562 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116516 ... LastLast

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2011 NFL draft

not to impressed with Ga Tech early, they are horrible... Just watching them bumble there way around, with a QB who throws worse then my grandmother, a punter who thinks he can hold the ball for ever, a Fumbling bafoon of a RB in Ant Allen, whos got no future in the NFL, as his hands are just atrosius... I mean, they make a mistake pretty much once every 4plays, wheater it be a fumble, a Blocked PUnt TD, a Wideopen WR that nesbitt miss's, they look horrible...

As far as NC ST, as i said last wk, there freaking stacked this yr, that George Ryan TE kid, has some super soft hands, and there defense is beyond good.. This OPtion offense dosen't stand a chance against nc states defense... Just watched Nesbitt throw again, have a one on one, and it wasen't even close... This is a bad team, Ga Tech... I don't know how they beat UNC, even with there suspensions, because Ga Tech is not good..

LOL does Michigan play any road games what the F.

Tide Razorbacks in about an hour

Man it's a damn shame that Russell Wilson is only six foot.

[quote user="gmen0820"]Man it's a damn shame that Russell Wilson is only six foot.[/quote] Thats what i said last wk, the dudes insane.. I think he must be given a shot, regardless of size, its not like he dosen't throw the ball well, ala Drew Brees, and he is very hard to take down, because hes kinda muscley thick and stong, as far as his base, and obviously he moves well in the pocket... A much more complete player then say, Troy Smith was... This is the 2nd complete game i've seen R.Wilson play, and i am just as impressed as i was last wk, if not more, being it was on the rd in Techs home stadium..

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="gmen0820"]Man it's a damn shame that Russell Wilson is only six foot.[/quote]* Thats what i said last wk, the dudes insane.. I think he must be given a shot, regardless of size, its not like he dosen't throw the ball well, ala Drew Brees, and he is very hard to take down, because hes kinda muscley thick and stong, as far as his base, and obviously he moves well in the pocket... A much more complete player then say, Troy Smith was...* This is the 2nd complete game i've seen R.Wilson play, and i am just as impressed as i was last wk, if not more, being it was on the rd in Techs home stadium..
    [/quote]He is extremely accurate. I really like him. He'd be a top ten lock if he was 6-3+.

Love to see this guy on the Giants roster next year:

[quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="gmen0820"]Man it's a damn shame that Russell Wilson is only six foot.[/quote] Thats what i said last wk, the dudes insane.. I think he must be given a shot, regardless of size, its not like he dosen't throw the ball well, ala Drew Brees, and he is very hard to take down, because hes kinda muscley thick and stong, as far as his base, and obviously he moves well in the pocket... A much more complete player then say, Troy Smith was... This is the 2nd complete game i've seen R.Wilson play, and i am just as impressed as i was last wk, if not more, being it was on the rd in Techs home stadium..
    [/quote]He is extremely accurate. I really like him. He'd be a top ten lock if he was 6-3+.[/quote]If he was 6-3 he would in the SEC playing QB

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="gmen0820"]Man it's a damn shame that Russell Wilson is only six foot.[/quote] Thats what i said last wk, the dudes insane.. I think he must be given a shot, regardless of size, its not like he dosen't throw the ball well, ala Drew Brees, and he is very hard to take down, because hes kinda muscley thick and stong, as far as his base, and obviously he moves well in the pocket... A much more complete player then say, Troy Smith was... This is the 2nd complete game i've seen R.Wilson play, and i am just as impressed as i was last wk, if not more, being it was on the rd in Techs home stadium..
    [/quote]Funny how we both got ripped for saying Crabtree wasnt the best receiver in the draft. Funny how that works hey

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="gmen0820"]Man it's a damn shame that Russell Wilson is only six foot.[/quote] Thats what i said last wk, the dudes insane.. I think he must be given a shot, regardless of size, its not like he dosen't throw the ball well, ala Drew Brees, and he is very hard to take down, because hes kinda muscley thick and stong, as far as his base, and obviously he moves well in the pocket... A much more complete player then say, Troy Smith was... This is the 2nd complete game i've seen R.Wilson play, and i am just as impressed as i was last wk, if not more, being it was on the rd in Techs home stadium..
    [/quote]Funny how we both got ripped for saying Crabtree wasnt the best receiver in the draft. Funny how that works hey[/quote] Ya, i Liked Kenny Britt the Best, with Hakeem Nicks, Maclin up there, with crabtree in the mix as well.. THe only guy i didn't like was Darius Heyward Bey.. Its funny how some on here actually started sticking up for Bey when there was rumours we were interested..

Oh ya, Earl Thomas with yet another Pick today against St Louis, when St louis had 2nd and Goal no less, saving a Score... Dudes, a Beast!

+ Reply to Thread