[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="gmen0820"]Man it's a damn shame that Russell Wilson is only six foot.[/quote]* Thats what i said last wk, the dudes insane.. I think he must be given a shot, regardless of size, its not like he dosen't throw the ball well, ala Drew Brees, and he is very hard to take down, because hes kinda muscley thick and stong, as far as his base, and obviously he moves well in the pocket... A much more complete player then say, Troy Smith was...* This is the 2nd complete game i've seen R.Wilson play, and i am just as impressed as i was last wk, if not more, being it was on the rd in Techs home stadium..
[/quote]Funny how we both got ripped for saying Crabtree wasnt the best receiver in the draft. Funny how that works hey[/quote]* Ya, i Liked Kenny Britt the Best, with Hakeem Nicks, Maclin up there, with crabtree in the mix as well.. THe only guy i didn't like was Darius Heyward Bey.. Its funny how some on here actually started sticking up for Bey when there was rumours we were interested..

Oh ya, Earl Thomas with yet another Pick today against St Louis, when St louis had 2nd and Goal no less, saving a Score... Dudes, a Beast!
[/quote]he's too small ;p