+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 562 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120520 ... LastLast

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2011 NFL draft

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="thegreatone"]How much can a "fast track" improve your speed? I mean you have human error and the track but if this kid can still rtun 4.3 - 4.4 that's darn fast for a lbr. Not too worried about the intel as he is way too small for de and like I said more suited for 3-4 olb. Still gonna keep an eye on him[/quote]As will*I but I do*get what there saying about the track. I bet he runs a 4.4 at the combine which is still very fast for that size. I dont think he is a guy that goes to the Giants but I will be looking out for him out of curiosity. I hope there is another chance to catch him before the Boise St game.[/quote]tomorrow on espnu! I'll be watching

[quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="thegreatone"]How much can a "fast track" improve your speed? I mean you have human error and the track but if this kid can still rtun 4.3 - 4.4 that's darn fast for a lbr. Not too worried about the intel as he is way too small for de and like I said more suited for 3-4 olb. Still gonna keep an eye on him[/quote]As willI but I doget what there saying about the track. I bet he runs a 4.4 at the combine which is still very fast for that size. I dont think he is a guy that goes to the Giants but I will be looking out for him out of curiosity. I hope there is another chance to catch him before the Boise St game.[/quote]tomorrow on espnu! I'll be watching[/quote]There on tommorow?

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="thegreatone"]How much can a "fast track" improve your speed? I mean you have human error and the track but if this kid can still rtun 4.3 - 4.4 that's darn fast for a lbr. Not too worried about the intel as he is way too small for de and like I said more suited for 3-4 olb. Still gonna keep an eye on him[/quote]As will*I but I do*get what there saying about the track. I bet he runs a 4.4 at the combine which is still very fast for that size. I dont think he is a guy that goes to the Giants but I will be looking out for him out of curiosity. I hope there is another chance to catch him before the Boise St game.[/quote]tomorrow on espnu! I'll be watching[/quote]There on tommorow?[/quote]yup 7:35 pm espnu cd San Jose st

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="thegreatone"]How much can a "fast track" improve your speed? I mean you have human error and the track but if this kid can still run 4.3 - 4.4 that's darn fast for a lbr. Not too worried about the intel as he is way too small for de and like I said more suited for 3-4 olb. Still gonna keep an eye on him[/quote] Not to mention, the track in Indy is set up for speed as well.. Hes gonna run a Unherad of time, most likely... Its a Very Likely scenario for him to go to a Team as a 3/4 Rush LB, but weirder things have happened, just ask clint sintim...
    [/quote]Not like the tracks they have at colleges ever notice how pro day times are always better then the combine. I get skeptical when times are leaked out to the media remember what they said about Mays last year. His reported times were like this and he ran a 4.43 "Although I think they botched his time some how". Or maybe I should just wait to watch him in person before making a time projection,LOL. I just dont trust leaked 40's they never turn out like there advertised. Remember if U see a Nevada telecast say something[/quote] u must remember, though, that is was Scouts at Nevada's Proday, not shcool officals or anything like that.. THats why they continued to make him run it, because they didn't believe it.. If u look, there is actually a Ton of people who confirmed it... I gotta say, by Majority, i believe it, 100pct... It did get slower the more he was asked to run it, which is to be expected... Most Proday 40's are alittle better, but lets be honest, if his is alittle off, so be it, its still in the Unheard of Stages... I will say this. I am not in love with the Kid because he runs a freaking fast 40 time, thats just not me, i'm more into on field production then anything else.. He happens to have the on field production, but for some reason, as u said, i would be surprised to see him as a Giant, something screams 3/4 rush OLB to me... I'm definetly gonna keep a Eye on him though, thats for sure...

[quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="thegreatone"]How much can a "fast track" improve your speed? I mean you have human error and the track but if this kid can still run 4.3 - 4.4 that's darn fast for a lbr. Not too worried about the intel as he is way too small for de and like I said more suited for 3-4 olb. Still gonna keep an eye on him[/quote] Not to mention, the track in Indy is set up for speed as well.. Hes gonna run a Unherad of time, most likely... Its a Very Likely scenario for him to go to a Team as a 3/4 Rush LB, but weirder things have happened, just ask clint sintim...
    [/quote]yep my thoughts too. How about that max hall NYC [/quote] Ya, hes getting His chance.. I mean, i picked up Saints D in my Fantasy League...lol I think my Sleeper is the number 2 QB right now in PHilly, Kafka... I hope Max Hall is horrible this weekend, i am in 1st in my league, and i got a Ton invested in the Saints this weekend, from Lance Moore as my num 3 WR, to Saints D, to John Carney.. I hope that game goes as planned, i'm playing the number 2 team in the league..
    [/quote]I wouldn't be worried. While I think hall can be a very good qb his first game is against a very fast and very good defense. All depends on the scheme and if they can get beanie and Hightower goin early. Hoopefully it'll be on tv and I'll get to watch my 7th round pick tell u what much rather having him back up Eli than dodge[/quote] Ya, i'm not 2 worried, but u never know.. U see it all to often, a situation that screams 1way, and then, goes a Totally other way... Watch ARZ end up winning a low scoring battle or something(18-13)...lol I need points to be scored by NO and not many by ARZ.. It just seems so many people are assuming a Rout, that it almost seems like a Rout will not be happening... I just hope that the Consensus is correct on this one... It is cool, that your SLeeper is making his first NFL start tommorow though.. All though, he just so happened to find the Perfect situation in ARZ, with D.Anderson as the starter...

Side Note- I actually bet my freind 25bucks that D.Anderson would Not throw 29 TD pass's this yr..lol He drafted Larry Fitzgerald in his Fantasy Draft, and i told him it was possibly a Bad Move, and he went on to Rave about Derek ANderson in that offense, saying, "hes gonna throw at least 29td pass's"...lol I said, "put your money where your mouth is".. So, we put up 25bucks, which i knew was like taking Candy From a baby...

By the way, anyone catch Chas Dodd of RU last night? OMG! kids got a Sensational Arm and Accuracy! They were showing some of his High School THrows, and i swear to god, they were possibly the best throws i'd seen at the high school level, and would pretty much rival any throw out there...

Also, how the heck did Mahhamed Sanu get a INT?? I had to go to work, so i missed most of the 2nd half, and i seen he got a INT, did they actually put him on D? That dude does it all...

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="thegreatone"]How much can a "fast track" improve your speed? I mean you have human error and the track but if this kid can still run 4.3 - 4.4 that's darn fast for a lbr. Not too worried about the intel as he is way too small for de and like I said more suited for 3-4 olb. Still gonna keep an eye on him[/quote]* Not to mention, the track in Indy is set up for speed as well..* Hes gonna run a Unherad of time, most likely...** Its a Very Likely scenario for him to go to a Team as a 3/4 Rush LB, but weirder things have happened, just ask clint sintim...
    [/quote]Not like the tracks they have at colleges ever notice how pro day times are always better then the combine. I get skeptical when times are leaked out to the media remember what they said about Mays last year. His reported times were like this and he ran a 4.43 "Although I think they botched his time some how". Or maybe I should just wait to watch him in person before making a time projection,LOL.* I just dont trust leaked 40's they never turn out like there advertised. Remember if U see a Nevada telecast* say something[/quote]* u must remember, though, that is was Scouts at Nevada's Proday, not shcool officals or anything like that.. THats why they continued to make him run it, because they didn't believe it.. If u look, there is actually a Ton of people who confirmed it... I gotta say, by Majority, i believe it, 100pct... It did get slower the more he was asked to run it, which is to be expected...* Most Proday 40's are alittle better, but lets be honest, if his is alittle off, so be it, its still in the Unheard of Stages... I will say this. I am not in love with the Kid because he runs a freaking fast 40 time, thats just not me, i'm more into on field production then anything else.. He happens to have the on field production, but for some reason, as u said, i would be surprised to see him as a Giant, something screams 3/4 rush OLB to me... I'm definetly gonna keep a Eye on him though, thats for sure...
    [/quote]something screams 3-4? Lol how bout EVERYtHING ! I love speed and is the first thing I always look for but your absolutely right, far from the most important. Really too bad they didn't have him as A lbr the last couple seasons. I hate when coaches do that. It's not beneficial to the player in the long run. Are we gearing up for a switch to 3-4? I mean we got sintim and the kid on our ps squad , isn't he a tweener too? Idk probably not just wondering

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="thegreatone"]How much can a "fast track" improve your speed? I mean you have human error and the track but if this kid can still run 4.3 - 4.4 that's darn fast for a lbr. Not too worried about the intel as he is way too small for de and like I said more suited for 3-4 olb. Still gonna keep an eye on him[/quote]* Not to mention, the track in Indy is set up for speed as well..* Hes gonna run a Unherad of time, most likely...** Its a Very Likely scenario for him to go to a Team as a 3/4 Rush LB, but weirder things have happened, just ask clint sintim...
    [/quote]yep my thoughts too. How about that max hall NYC [/quote] Ya, hes getting His chance.. I mean, i picked up Saints D in my Fantasy League...lol I think my Sleeper is the number 2 QB right now in PHilly, Kafka...** I hope Max Hall is horrible this weekend, i am in 1st in my league, and i got a Ton invested in the Saints this weekend, from Lance Moore as my num 3 WR, to Saints D, to John Carney.. I hope that game goes as planned, i'm playing the number 2 team in the league..
    [/quote]I wouldn't be worried. While I think hall can be a very good qb his first game is against a very fast and very good defense. All depends on the scheme and if they can get beanie and Hightower goin early. Hoopefully it'll be on tv and I'll get to watch my 7th round pick tell u what much rather having him back up Eli than dodge[/quote]* Ya, i'm not 2 worried, but u never know.. U see it all to often, a situation that screams 1way, and then, goes a Totally other way... Watch ARZ end up winning a low scoring battle or something(18-13)...lol* I need points to be scored by NO and not many by ARZ.. It just seems so many people are assuming a Rout, that it almost seems like a Rout will not be happening... I just hope that the Consensus is correct on this one...* It is cool, that your SLeeper is making his first NFL start tommorow though.. All though, he just so happened to find the Perfect situation in ARZ, with D.Anderson as the starter...

Side Note- I actually bet my freind 25bucks that D.Anderson would Not throw 29 TD pass's this yr..lol* He drafted Larry Fitzgerald in his Fantasy Draft, and i told him it was possibly a Bad Move, and he went on to Rave about Derek ANderson in that offense, saying, "hes gonna throw at least 29td pass's"...lol* I said, "put your money where your mouth is"..** So, we put up 25bucks, which i knew was like taking Candy From a baby...
    [/quote]exactly what I said in our auction league when Fitzgerald was drafted. Too risky a move with Anderson at qb.I wouldn't call it a perfect situation but was definitely beneficial. I mean an udfa comes in and helps you decide to cut loose a former high draft qb you know he has skill. Granted leinhart is not very good some coaches would consider keeping him around because of the investment and the knowledge he has of the playbook. Matt isn't a starter but I can see him a a decent no2 and an even better 3. Gonna be a fun weekend

[quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="thegreatone"]How much can a "fast track" improve your speed? I mean you have human error and the track but if this kid can still run 4.3 - 4.4 that's darn fast for a lbr. Not too worried about the intel as he is way too small for de and like I said more suited for 3-4 olb. Still gonna keep an eye on him[/quote] Not to mention, the track in Indy is set up for speed as well.. Hes gonna run a Unherad of time, most likely... Its a Very Likely scenario for him to go to a Team as a 3/4 Rush LB, but weirder things have happened, just ask clint sintim...
    [/quote]yep my thoughts too. How about that max hall NYC [/quote] Ya, hes getting His chance.. I mean, i picked up Saints D in my Fantasy League...lol I think my Sleeper is the number 2 QB right now in PHilly, Kafka... I hope Max Hall is horrible this weekend, i am in 1st in my league, and i got a Ton invested in the Saints this weekend, from Lance Moore as my num 3 WR, to Saints D, to John Carney.. I hope that game goes as planned, i'm playing the number 2 team in the league..
    [/quote]I wouldn't be worried. While I think hall can be a very good qb his first game is against a very fast and very good defense. All depends on the scheme and if they can get beanie and Hightower goin early. Hoopefully it'll be on tv and I'll get to watch my 7th round pick tell u what much rather having him back up Eli than dodge[/quote] Ya, i'm not 2 worried, but u never know.. U see it all to often, a situation that screams 1way, and then, goes a Totally other way... Watch ARZ end up winning a low scoring battle or something(18-13)...lol I need points to be scored by NO and not many by ARZ.. It just seems so many people are assuming a Rout, that it almost seems like a Rout will not be happening... I just hope that the Consensus is correct on this one... It is cool, that your SLeeper is making his first NFL start tommorow though.. All though, he just so happened to find the Perfect situation in ARZ, with D.Anderson as the starter...

Side Note- I actually bet my freind 25bucks that D.Anderson would Not throw 29 TD pass's this yr..lol He drafted Larry Fitzgerald in his Fantasy Draft, and i told him it was possibly a Bad Move, and he went on to Rave about Derek ANderson in that offense, saying, "hes gonna throw at least 29td pass's"...lol I said, "put your money where your mouth is".. So, we put up 25bucks, which i knew was like taking Candy From a baby...
    [/quote]exactly what I said in our auction league when Fitzgerald was drafted. Too risky a move with Anderson at qb.I wouldn't call it a perfect situation but was definitely beneficial. I mean an udfa comes in and helps you decide to cut loose a former high draft qb you know he has skill. Granted leinhart is not very good some coaches would consider keeping him around because of the investment and the knowledge he has of the playbook. Matt isn't a starter but I can see him a a decent no2 and an even better 3. Gonna be a fun weekend[/quote] The Cards is the only place in football, where Max Hall would be starting this week, and thats, that....lol If that isn't ideal, then i don't know what is.. Leinart was done in Arizona, he started complaining and whining and they just weren't impressed enough with him, to keep him around, and as a 10th overall pick, they had to try and get something for him.. I really doubt max hall had anything to do with it... If the cards had Dave Brown as the Backup to Anderson, i think Leinart would of been gone...lol I really don't think the cards are happy at all, that max hall is starting for them tommorow.. They just have no options, mines well, go with the kid, and hope they catch a Spark.. Not taking anything away from him making the team and what not, but there soooo far away from actually feeling comfortable with him starting, and he didn't look to good, actually looked pretty bad in limited time last week... On top of being Short, he dosen't have ideal arm strength.. But what he does have, is QB Moxy, and we shall see tommorow if that can carry him to a Solid Start against the SB CHAMPS....

[quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="thegreatone"]How much can a "fast track" improve your speed? I mean you have human error and the track but if this kid can still run 4.3 - 4.4 that's darn fast for a lbr. Not too worried about the intel as he is way too small for de and like I said more suited for 3-4 olb. Still gonna keep an eye on him[/quote] Not to mention, the track in Indy is set up for speed as well.. Hes gonna run a Unherad of time, most likely... Its a Very Likely scenario for him to go to a Team as a 3/4 Rush LB, but weirder things have happened, just ask clint sintim...
    [/quote]Not like the tracks they have at colleges ever notice how pro day times are always better then the combine. I get skeptical when times are leaked out to the media remember what they said about Mays last year. His reported times were like this and he ran a 4.43 "Although I think they botched his time some how". Or maybe I should just wait to watch him in person before making a time projection,LOL. I just dont trust leaked 40's they never turn out like there advertised. Remember if U see a Nevada telecast say something[/quote] u must remember, though, that is was Scouts at Nevada's Proday, not shcool officals or anything like that.. THats why they continued to make him run it, because they didn't believe it.. If u look, there is actually a Ton of people who confirmed it... I gotta say, by Majority, i believe it, 100pct... It did get slower the more he was asked to run it, which is to be expected... Most Proday 40's are alittle better, but lets be honest, if his is alittle off, so be it, its still in the Unheard of Stages... I will say this. I am not in love with the Kid because he runs a freaking fast 40 time, thats just not me, i'm more into on field production then anything else.. He happens to have the on field production, but for some reason, as u said, i would be surprised to see him as a Giant, something screams 3/4 rush OLB to me... I'm definetly gonna keep a Eye on him though, thats for sure...
    [/quote]something screams 3-4? Lol how bout EVERYtHING ! I love speed and is the first thing I always look for but your absolutely right, far from the most important. Really too bad they didn't have him as A lbr the last couple seasons. I hate when coaches do that. It's not beneficial to the player in the long run. Are we gearing up for a switch to 3-4? I mean we got sintim and the kid on our ps squad , isn't he a tweener too? Idk probably not just wondering[/quote] well, the kid only weighs like 242lbs or something, not quite a Demarcus Ware out there, size wise.. He actually has great 4/3 SLB size, but ya, his main asset is speed, and hence "Screams", meaning, almost everything points in that direction.. I wasen't saying it as he looks like a 4/3 but i'm thinking 3/4, just saying that almost everything points to 3/4 Rush LB, that it is super highly unlikely we would see him in blue, is all... But, Wierder things have happened...

+ Reply to Thread