[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="thegreatone"]How much can a "fast track" improve your speed? I mean you have human error and the track but if this kid can still run 4.3 - 4.4 that's darn fast for a lbr. Not too worried about the intel as he is way too small for de and like I said more suited for 3-4 olb. Still gonna keep an eye on him[/quote] Not to mention, the track in Indy is set up for speed as well.. Hes gonna run a Unherad of time, most likely... Its a Very Likely scenario for him to go to a Team as a 3/4 Rush LB, but weirder things have happened, just ask clint sintim...
[/quote]Not like the tracks they have at colleges ever notice how pro day times are always better then the combine. I get skeptical when times are leaked out to the media remember what they said about Mays last year. His reported times were like this and he ran a 4.43 "Although I think they botched his time some how". Or maybe I should just wait to watch him in person before making a time projection,LOL. I just dont trust leaked 40's they never turn out like there advertised. Remember if U see a Nevada telecast say something[/quote] u must remember, though, that is was Scouts at Nevada's Proday, not shcool officals or anything like that.. THats why they continued to make him run it, because they didn't believe it.. If u look, there is actually a Ton of people who confirmed it... I gotta say, by Majority, i believe it, 100pct... It did get slower the more he was asked to run it, which is to be expected... Most Proday 40's are alittle better, but lets be honest, if his is alittle off, so be it, its still in the Unheard of Stages... I will say this. I am not in love with the Kid because he runs a freaking fast 40 time, thats just not me, i'm more into on field production then anything else.. He happens to have the on field production, but for some reason, as u said, i would be surprised to see him as a Giant, something screams 3/4 rush OLB to me... I'm definetly gonna keep a Eye on him though, thats for sure...
[/quote]something screams 3-4? Lol how bout EVERYtHING ! I love speed and is the first thing I always look for but your absolutely right, far from the most important. Really too bad they didn't have him as A lbr the last couple seasons. I hate when coaches do that. It's not beneficial to the player in the long run. Are we gearing up for a switch to 3-4? I mean we got sintim and the kid on our ps squad , isn't he a tweener too? Idk probably not just wondering[/quote] well, the kid only weighs like 242lbs or something, not quite a Demarcus Ware out there, size wise.. He actually has great 4/3 SLB size, but ya, his main asset is speed, and hence "Screams", meaning, almost everything points in that direction.. I wasen't saying it as he looks like a 4/3 but i'm thinking 3/4, just saying that almost everything points to 3/4 Rush LB, that it is super highly unlikely we would see him in blue, is all... But, Wierder things have happened...
[/quote] From what I have read they seem to be grading him out as a situational pass rusher in a 3-4 defense